Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 7:54:50 PM EDT
I recently starting putting together a Atlanta shooting group. We are mainly HK enthusiasts but I figure I spend alot of time here to so you are all invited!

OK Here is the website with our information. I might open up our own website for the hell of it. Everyone show up if you can. It will be a great chance for us to show off our toys and do a little plinking!

http://myweb.cableone.net/ajwines/index.htm

Alan

PS - Please RSVP if possible so we will know how many to expect!

http://myweb.cableone.net/jsheffi31/pictures/usp40/hkproatlanta_banner.jpg

My email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
AHH that's our B'ham FOP Trip.  

We have to invade our AL brothers at least 4-5 times a year.

Full auto friendly and tannerite welcome at the FOP range.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm, I'll have to see. hopefully I can make Gunstock in TX, so I'll probaly be cured of wanting to shoot for a few weeks,
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:43:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:39:46 AM EDT
[#4]
As everyone has said, I am going to try to make the FOP shoot but would love to meet some new shooters keep us posted when the next shoot is.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn sam! OK I will post the next time we do it. You guys take some pictures and videos from your shoot!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I will bring my vid cam.  But does anyone know how to host a vid?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:26:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Yup, gonna take pics and such.  P.S. - you guys shoot really reschedule your shoot over to the FOP range with us!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top