Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2003 4:40:28 AM EDT
The wife and I are shopping for land.  We want a minimum of 5 acres and up to 20.  Heck, depending on price per acre I'd buy more than 20.  Within the next year or two we want to start building a new house.  The land will also have a shooting range on it.  The range will come before the house.  

We live in Buford and want to stay in the same general area.  We're willing to move further north, like between Brasselton and Commerce on the I-85 side or between Oakwood and just north of Gainesville on the I-985 side.  

Know anyone selling land?  
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been looking too,going north looks bad,land's running 6K an acre,and every Tom,Dick and Harry is going that way.I gotta get as far from the Interstate as I can...If they pave it,PEOPLE will come...Did I mention I'm anti-social?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#2]
How this thing works?  If we have a 5+ acres land we can have our own shooting range without neighbors complaining?
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Book:

Live the dream, man. Live the dream. Good Luck. I take it that your range will be Class 3 friendly?
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Book:

Live the dream, man. Live the dream. Good Luck. I take it that your range will be Class 3 friendly?
-Hobbit

C'mon, if it has anything to do with Bookhound, there will be no class!
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#5]
That's me, no class.  

Firearm laws depend on county and local laws.  But, with enough land in the right area anything is possible.

I'm actually looking for about 40 acres to subdivide between us and two other families.  The other folks are VERY gun friendly.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top