Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2003 6:39:45 PM EDT
I was told today that the armorer that was badly burned in the exposion at Glock last month, died yesterday.

I know that there was some discussion about the explosion when it happened and thought that you guys would like to know.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the update. Very sad.

ByteTheBullet  )-:
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats a half mile from my folks house. Almost got a job there a couple years ago putting them together.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thats a half mile from my folks house. Almost got a job there a couple years ago putting them together.

Are we related?  My folks live about that far from the Glock plant too.  That's like... spooky...

The only guy I know at Glock is Fred, who's usually also a fixture up at Hot Shots and assorted gun shows.  He carries around a pocketful of Glock springs and bitz for when people ask.  :)  I'll have to ask him for the skinny on what happened.  

(I guess calling it a Glock kB would just get me beat up, wouldn't it?)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top