Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 6:24:26 PM EDT
Mrs. ByteTheBullet and I just stopped sorting the film canisters into more managable bags. Who will need containers? So far I have 1100...yes One Thousand One Hundred sorted with lids with another 800ish that need to be sorted. We got tired. If I don't see another...anyway. I believe lostwildcat said one case fills about 200 cannisters. Place your order now! I will probably bring them all and dump them on someone I just wanna stop sorting these bastards.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:15:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy exploding film canister Batman!

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:20:02 AM EDT
[#2]
... Will that small of a charge detonate? We had some sorry luck with smaller packages at the last Tannerite shoot in AZ.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
... Will that small of a charge detonate? We had some sorry luck with smaller packages at the last Tannerite shoot in AZ.

Oh yea.  They detonate.  We'll get some pictures for ya after this weekend's shoot.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:13:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

[austin powers]Yeah, baby!! They really blow, baby!![/austin powers]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top