Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2021 9:54:29 AM EDT
Mods - if this isn't the right place to put this I apologize.

Hey NC Brothers:

I have location in Charlotte that I am directly responsible for. My company is based out of Jacksonville FL, and our office in Charlotte is about to lose a great employee to a long deployment for the US Army. This position would be a permanent replacement, as we have already talked about the future with him.

I am looking for someone who has some construction and leadership experience to manage this office, and I feel like I am pretty competitive on pay and benefits for the market.

The business is Masonry Products, but we can teach that part. I'm more interest in aptitude and attitude.

If there is any interest please PM me and Ill get you the rest of the details.

Hopefully someone on here is looking for an opportunity and we could be a good match.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey All,

I had someone locked into this position but the starts aren't aligning.

Please let me know if there is anyone in your network that might be a good fit as a leader. I can teach construction but I don't have time to teach leadership and intelligence!

Link Posted: 4/30/2021 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey All,

I had someone locked into this position but the starts aren't aligning.

Please let me know if there is anyone in your network that might be a good fit as a leader. I can teach construction but I don't have time to teach leadership and intelligence!

View Quote
@byuind what's a good email for you?
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@byuind what's a good email for you?
View Quote

Info Sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top