Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 8:51:47 AM EDT
I will be moving back to NC but a totally different place than I lived!

Trying to find a 2 or 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath + rental somewhere near the bus/lynx.  Trying not to spend more than 1k a month.  My job will be near the convention center.  

While searching I notice a lot of house prices dropping and staying on the market for a long time.  Is something happening to real estate there?

Can someone explain the different passes for transportation (monthly, express, express plus)?  If I needed to go from a bus to lynx is that included in any of the passes?
     Found info on the passes.
       Monthly = lynx, neighborhood and local buses.  
       Express = Monthly + express buses (in county).  
       Express Plus = Express + express buses (out of county).

Previously, I heard east/west is to be avoided and north/south looked into.  However, I know a few people that live 4-5 miles east of the core.  So, confused.  I have looked at a few places that were in not so great places to the east.

I am sure more questions will come!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#1]
There's craphole neighborhoods in every part of Charlotte. If you find a place you're interested in; shoot me the address and I'll let you know whats going on in the area (crime wise)
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Plaza Midwood is a nice area
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
With crap all around it
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's craphole neighborhoods in every part of Charlotte. If you find a place you're interested in; shoot me the address and I'll let you know whats going on in the area (crime wise)
View Quote

NCPatrolAR did this for me/us before we came out here, and I'm still grateful he did (ten years later).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top