Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2013 4:33:41 PM EDT

Pat McCrory as we all know.  I wonder what his 2A stance is?  I've done searches but I find nothing.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:39:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Pat McCrory as we all know.  I wonder what his 2A stance is?  I've done searches but I find nothing.

Anyone?

Very pro second amendment. i have met him many times, and he is good friends with my Parents. He has held a fundraiser or two at our farm iirc.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Anyone?

Check out how pissed of he made the anti gun crowd! if they get their panties that twisted over what he said I like him alot.

http://www.ncdp.org/press/north-carolina-democratic-party-responds-governor-mccrory%E2%80%99s-statement-gun-control-efforts-are-

Eric.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Over heard on the radio where he said he would oppose any type of federal ban, that there are enough laws in place that just need to be enforced....sounds fair to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top