Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:57:54 AM EDT
Looking for the name of the company/contact info for the guy who does the gun shows at Jamil, etc. He makes and sells hard-cast bullets.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of the Jamil Temple was he located? You might be talking about Mr. Jones from the Aiken area if it was the guy in the far right back corner as you enter the assembly hall from the corridor.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:24:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know who the guy is..all I know is that he has been (or was) a regular at the Jamil shows and that he sells hard-cast bullets for what was a very reasonable price.

The last time I was at a Jamil show was probably 3+ years ago.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#3]
OK, got it.

the company I was referring to is Apollo Bullets. I've been told they're now kaput...cannot find casting materials.

If they're not, send me an IM and let me know how to get hold of them.

thanks!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top