Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Finally breaking away from Blackwater I see.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 7:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Finally breaking away from Blackwater I see.

You have no idea!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I see they have increased the price on the course
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 3:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Tier 1 Group is owned by Cerberus....the same Cerberus that owns Bushmaster, Remington, DPMS, etc., etc.  I think you can see where i'm going with this.

Give it 10 years and I think Blackwater will be small fry to Tier 1.  Reichert is a great guy and I see him being successful with the crew he has.
Link Posted: 3/6/2008 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]
They may be larger, but they are lacking the facilities that BW has. That is one of the things that made the Operator course so great when I went through it years ago.
Link Posted: 3/7/2008 5:24:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They may be larger, but they are lacking the facilities that BW has. That is one of the things that made the Operator course so great when I went through it years ago.

NFL = Not For Long

IIRC, they just bought a butt load of land in Johnston County...so give it time.  Money is no object for them.  They are backed by $34 billion.
Link Posted: 3/14/2008 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Info on tier 1 group is at the link below in the history part.

Link Posted: 3/18/2008 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
Info on tier 1 group is at the link below in the history part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus_Capital_Management

Damn, they kinda got the low down on them huh?  Don't understand why they would say there going to train Marines and then the Marine Corps says there not going to use t1g, and from what I've seen there rates are double most other courses.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top