Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2007 7:09:54 PM EDT
dec 1st pendergraph is out. any body know anything about this guy bailey who is supposed to take his place?
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Pendergraph retiring is a good thing in my opinion.  That being said the democratic party ultimatley decides who will replace him.  The guy that you mentioned was Pendergraph's recommendation for who should replace him.  
Peter3
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope the new guy is better.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
He did send back alot of illegals though, compared to others.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:01:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Relating to this, I have a buddy who still lives in NC and he was asking me if his pistol permits will still be good after December 1st?
If memory serves me correctly, he would have to re-apply because existing permits issued by this Sheriff will be void.
Is this correct?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:46:32 AM EDT
[#5]
no they will still be valid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top