Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2007 1:23:05 PM EDT
Personal Defense and Handgun Safey Center.

Are they reputable?

Thanx.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah, they're good folks there.

I bought my Bushy lower there, my XD .45 too.

No AR's on the indoor range unless it's pistol caliber.

Lex
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never had any trouble with them.  Good folks in my book.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had mixed results, but an overall good opinion of them.  If you get the cold shoulder or someone less than knowledgeable, then try them again later.  They have started carrying a pretty good selection of AR stuff, like parts kits and accessories.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#5]
good folks, I don't shoot there since I belong to 2 clubs and the Wake County range already, but they did the transfer on my Colt AR6450 last year

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Quoted:

+1, Just wish they could allow rifles on the range though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:11:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Mixed results is the nicest thing I can say.

Go to Perry's or Lawmans.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:50:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, they are now $3500 heavier, and I'm $3500 lighter.

Thanx for all your help.

Arfcom rocks on.

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#9]
spill the beans, whaccha get?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
spill the beans, whaccha get?

And I got this upper on order....

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:09:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#12]
cool, I forgot they were a class III dealer, I fondled one of their M16A2's with heavy barrel and bipod there once
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I must gane into the wrong gun shop today at 310 Tryon Rd.  I walked around in there for a little bit, checked out the pistols in the glass case under the TV and with 3 guys behind the counter not a one of them spoke to me.  I even passed right under the younger guys face a couple of times but he owuld not take his eyes off the TV.  I'll give it another shot buy my experience at PDHSC was negative...
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I must gane into the wrong gun shop today at 310 Tryon Rd.  I walked around in there for a little bit, checked out the pistols in the glass case under the TV and with 3 guys behind the counter not a one of them spoke to me.  I even passed right under the younger guys face a couple of times but he owuld not take his eyes off the TV.  I'll give it another shot buy my experience at PDHSC was negative...

Told ya.  Try again later.  Its either hot or cold there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 2:14:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Maybe they are trying a no pressure atmosphere, instead of bugging you to death every 3 seconds.

I've had nothing but positive experiences there, except for their credit card machine rejecting my debit card.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#16]
I personally wouldn't have 17 yr olds laid back and lounging behind the counter if it was my business but what the heck do I know  

I will use them for various services but I won't do serious business with half asleep kids that aren't 20% as important as they think they are.

First impressions are important and if I owned a business in this industry, which I will in about a week, I will make sure humble professionalism is one of the cornerstones.

FWIW
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:05:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I personally wouldn't have 17 yr olds laid back and lounging behind the counter if it was my business but what the heck do I know  

I will use them for various services but I won't do serious business with half asleep kids that aren't 20% as important as they think they are.

First impressions are important and if I owned a business in this industry, which I will in about a week, I will make sure humble professionalism is one of the cornerstones.

FWIW

Let us know where your shop is....  I'm still searching for a "home" gunshop....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top