Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 5:07:52 AM EDT
Hey Im interested in one of them SIG 556 rifles that is sup[pose to be out late summer. I went tot the SIG web page and did there locator for SIG dealers. It came up nothing for the Winston Salem  100 mile radius search. Im in Stokes county.  Anybody ??? WarDawg
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:03:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if they can help you on the particular item but I'd call Archdale Ammo

www.gunshopfinder.com/bytownresults.asp?ID=4088
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I've bought Sig pistols from Bob at Gun Country in Mt Airy.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
and Bill at the Gunrack in Kernersville.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:35:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've bought Sig pistols from Bob at Gun Country in Mt Airy.

+1
Bob won't stock it, but he can order it once its available.  He's truly one of the nicest dealers around.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys......... WarDawg. I met the guy in Mt Airy. He was a nice guy.... I will talk to him... Thansk again, WarDawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top