Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 7:01:18 PM EDT
Im looking for reloadable .223 brass, 30-06, and 308 brass for reloading, who has the best deals, or will I have to wait for the next show?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
How many of each do you want and where are you located?  I'm in N.Charlotte/Concord.

Edited to add: All the brass I have access to (pretty much any caliber) is already cleaned and deprimed....so it's not free, but it is cheap.

DL3
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll also take everyone's empty 223, 308, 300mag and 7mm08 if you want to give any up.

Maybe we need to establish a empty brass depository :)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#3]
How much 223 do you need I have some I am in Statesville, Could use some 308 myself.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#4]
To those who PM'ed or Emailed me....I'll get in touch with Mechum tomorrow or Monday and figure out exactly what the costs are.  Thanks!

DL3
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a bunch of Federal Gold Medal match .308 brass, once fired.  

.223 I can get without too much problems- just have to shoot it to get it.  They are Win Q131A cases.

Let me see what I have on hand- should be getting some more .308 this week.

The price is right- just meet up somewhere and I'll give it to ya.

Anyone interested, PM me on how much you want.  Again, I'll see what I have.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top