Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 2:16:37 PM EDT
My dad lives in Wade NC and is looking for a USP in 9mm.  Does anybody have a shop that they would recommend?

Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
My family spent 12 generations in or near Godwin, NC...  I find it curious to see the lil ole' Town of WADE printed here...

oh, sorry.  I didn't mean to type that out loud.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Try PHDSC in Raleigh, great bunch
Here is linky
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help guys.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Guns Plus in Spring Lake,Eds Guns in Vass,and Lawmans in Raliegh
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#6]
While the staff at Guns Plus is very helpful and great guys, their prices are as high as Jim's.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My family spent 12 generations in or near Godwin, NC...  I find it curious to see the lil ole' Town of WADE printed here...

+1
No shi+!   I grew up in "east" Fayettenam, just between Vander and Eastover.  If I were still in that area it would have to around Wade or Godwin as its grown so much since I left.  Are the Moore's still big time farmers there?  I wrestled with Chris @ Cape Fear, he was one big and crazy SOB.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:12:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
No shi+!   I grew up in "east" Fayettenam, just between Vander and Eastover.  If I were still in that area it would have to around Wade or Godwin as its grown so much since I left.  Are the Moore's still big time farmers there?  I wrestled with Chris @ Cape Fear, he was one big and crazy SOB.

Well, shucks....  VANDER AND EASTOVER in one sentence.  That's about as odd as seeing WADE.

Not sure about the Moore's.  Used to be close family friends with the Lewis's if that rings a bell.  My family and the Lewis's either owned or farmed dang near the entire northern end of Cumberland county.  

Familiar with Rhodes Pond?  Close man.............  real close.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top