Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:17:55 PM EDT
The NC Wildlife Resources Commission is conducting a year-long study on the Sunday hunting issue.  You can post your comments at their website  www.ncwildlife.org  Step up and show your support for joining the vast majority of the country (or your wish to impose your will on others), whichever the case may be!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I wasn't posting this to start another debate thread, but for the link to where you can actually give your well-written opinion on the topic and have it read by people who are keeping track and will be part of deciding whether the Sunday ban is repealed.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting that, I had not checked the NWRC site lately. However I had a couple of nice chats with a NWRC warden last Sunday at Bass Pro in Concord, and he was advising that we may all get a call or a letter asking for our opinion since a company has been hired to do a hunter survey about repealing the Sunday ban. He did say that about 80% of the deer kills happen on Saturday, which makes sense as most people who are M-F have to hunt Sat since Sun is not currently allowed.

I have to say that the fella I talked to was very professional and couretous , and said some things to my son which left him with an ear to grin I still haven't wiped off his face.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Mrs. 1035's uncle was involved with a similar legal issue in SC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top