Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 7:48:19 PM EDT
I'm coming down from VA to the Forest City/Rutherfordton area for Christmas with the family, and I've never been shooting off my grandfathers land, which I can't use this time, are there any decent ranges I can take my AR and handguns to in the area? any help would be much appreciated, I don't mind driving a bit, just not much farther than an hour.  Indoor/outdoor doesn't matter, I'm just looking to break up the boredom a bit,thanks
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:57:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a member at the Piedmont Gun Club here in Rutherfordton.  It's a private club so you'll need to shoot with a member.

I don't know of any "public" ranges around here.  Before I joined Piedmont we just shot here at the farm.   I think there are a couple of ranges up in Asheville (about an hour drive from here).  

How long are you going to be in town?  It's kind of busy this year with the family.  My Bro-in-law is   home from Iraq and it seems like everyone has something planned for us.  If you're going to be in town next week we can head over to Piedmont then.  

Just give me an IM or email if you want to try it.

CHRIS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top