Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2005 5:57:47 PM EDT
Since most of us will be pretty busy between now and Christmas, how about a meet for the Hickory show New Years weekend?  I'm actually off work on the 31st and the 1st
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If I have $$, I will be there.  Quite honestly, it's not that great of a show from past experiences.

It does get me a little closer to WNC, however...  
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 9:41:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Since that's the "home town" show for me I'm going to try and make it there. The last two or three shows have been pretty good so I'll reserve judgement till I see this one. The local Hickory group has been pretty regular there and breakfast at the Golden Corral starts the day off just right. I plan on hitting it Saturday morning about 9:30 at GC then the show after a quantity of coffee.

FFF
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:10:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like I am actually going to be able to go to this one!!!!
I dont know what day yet but I am definately going!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top