[#2]
West of Cape Hatteras.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 12:15:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Charlotte Here, Commercial painting contractor
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By txgp17:
Here's a .gdb file I created with MapSource, the software I use with my Garmin GPS.  Sorry I couldn't get everyone from NC & SC in it.  The .gdb file has everyone who has posted a city so far.  If you want a copy of it, IM or email me so I can get it to you.

home.triad.rr.com/txgp17/images/NC_AR15.JPG

Looks like most of I-40 and I-77 corridors are safe for democracy
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 12:39:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: txgp17] [#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Nashville, NC    
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 1:18:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:

Here's a .gdb file I created with MapSource, the software I use with my Garmin GPS.  Sorry I couldn't get everyone from NC & SC in it.  The .gdb file has everyone who has posted a city so far.  If you want a copy of it, IM or email me so I can get it to you.

Yeah, well If they come from the sea, we're screwed!  

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 1:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Just hold them off long enough for the SC boys to back you up
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Greenville, SC Checkin' in!

I thought I saw another Greenvillian on page one. Where do shoot. I travel to Clinton to shoot the Philson Crossroads range. It ain't much but it works.

-Chris
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Live in Yadkinville, Work in Kernersville
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#11]
I got the seaborne invasion by the balls.
Gary
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]

central NC looks pretty well covered
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:52:36 PM EDT
[#13]
GREENSBORO AREA, GUN SHOW DEALER SELLING HI-CAP MAGS, AMMO, AND ACCESSORIES.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#14]
More info please.
Which dealer?Which shows?
GLOCK-23

Originally Posted By rhunter513:
GREENSBORO AREA, GUN SHOW DEALER SELLING HI-CAP MAGS, AMMO, AND ACCESSORIES.

Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By u352:
Just hold them off long enough for the SC boys to back you up

I can do that!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Just th_inkin,,,

Looks like it my be populated enough for us to start having some small get-togethers.

Any thoughts , like maybe enough interest to start a thread to begin scouting a spot and date ?
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Hamlet NC.
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Camp Lejuene/Wilmington
Conservative Jarhead with wonderlust and a nagging wife. Need to get away some weekends.

Soren
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Augusta GA is in the "CSRA", combined with Aiken, North Augusta, Edgefield. I'm 'that-away'.
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#20]
lexington, SC 29072

You need a bigger map now
Link Posted: 4/5/2005 12:22:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sksfan] [#21]
Dunn-Erwin area.

A small section of the I-95 corridor is protected.
Link Posted: 4/5/2005 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally from the mountains around Asheville. Huntersville. The Charlotte area is really starting to suck. h
I am an environmental scientist/consultant.  If you have contaminated soil or ground water, call me, I'll fix it for you.

jdgiii, are you at the station just south of Gilead and HWY115?

SM
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 11:23:23 AM EDT
[#23]
i'm back and forth b/w Clemson, SC and Gastonia, NC
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 1:13:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UnusSupra1] [#24]
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Cary, NC
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 9:21:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Charlotte area
Link Posted: 4/6/2005 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Originally Posted By Vulcan94:

Vulcan94

I'm in Goldsboro, NC so we are now safe from invasion by sea.

Hopefully soon I'll have a job and will be able to go to a shoot some time.
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 12:24:08 AM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By billparadise:

Originally Posted By Vulcan94:

Vulcan94

I'm in Goldsboro, NC so we are now safe from invasion by sea.

Hopefully soon I'll have a job and will be able to go to a shoot some time.

Don't feel too down, after May 10, I'll be in the same boat as well!  Thank NAFTA!  

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 3:22:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MQ-1_Spec] [#29]

Vulcan94

I'm in Goldsboro, NC so we are now safe from invasion by sea.Hopefully

Just have to watch out for the Neuse River in Goldsboro.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 11:31:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm in Garner.

Link Posted: 4/7/2005 9:06:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuquay-Varina, NC

Work in RTP, drive up & down 55 every day. Oh joy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#32]
clemmons, north carolina (right outside of winston-salem)
Link Posted: 4/7/2005 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#33]
definately-we should try and get this started-any ideas on where ??
Link Posted: 4/10/2005 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I have seen where some meet in Uwharrie , but saw they ran into a super ranger err sumtin to that effect.

I think its a great idea to have some NC Shoots and get together with like minded people from the site here. Start off with small group and find suitable people that can and will handle certian functions , like co-ordinating & safety. I would be in for doing some of the work. Then after its working out maybe start with a few smaller vendors. Ya never know migh have a nice "shoot and swap/sell" before long.

Have to pick appropriate sites. I am all for NFA or Tannerrite and such as long as it done safely , legally and no probs with range or surrounding residents.

Just  th_inkin outloud.
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 6:17:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zaphod] [#35]
Research Triangle Park, NC
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By apriorius:
I'm in Raleigh - woodworker with full woodshop.

You just became my second-best friend!

A guy here at work who has a machine shop at home and builds his own toys holds the #1 slot!
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 6:32:03 PM EDT
[#37]
OOPS, missed this first time around.

I live in Hickory, have lived across the state, and am an attorney.  If at all possible, I will be willing to help you guys with references to attorneys possibly in your area.  I went to Campbell for law school, so I know a few attorneys in the state, mainly in Goldsboro, Fayetteville, Charlotte, Hickory, Murphy, Raleigh (shitloads including some in the AG's office and an assistant DA), Avalon, Concord, Cary, Harnett County and Wilmington.

PLEASE NOTE:  I offer this out of a feeling of brotherhood, and offer nothing more.  I will be willing to help in any way I can, but I mainly do Family Law, and am relatively new about the business.  USE MY ADVICE OR HELP WITH THIS IN MIND AND FOR GOD'S SAKE KEEP IT BETWEEN US.
Remember that I have to pay every month out the a$$ in school loans, but what is the good in being a lawyer if you can't help people?

I don't IM, and will give my email to people I know and trust, so post, and if I can help, I will.

Thanks for the time and I hope that this community is as good to be a part of as I think.

Link Posted: 4/12/2005 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By Ajax72:

I live in Hickory, have lived across the state, and am an attorney.  If at all possible, I will be willing to help you guys with references to attorneys possibly in your area.  I went to Campbell for law school, so I know a few attorneys in the state, mainly in Goldsboro, Fayetteville, Charlotte, Hickory, Murphy, Raleigh (shitloads including some in the AG's office and an assistant DA), Avalon, Concord, Cary, Harnett County and Wilmington.

PLEASE NOTE:  I offer this out of a feeling of brotherhood, and offer nothing more.  I will be willing to help in any way I can, but I mainly do Family Law, and am relatively new about the business.  USE MY ADVICE OR HELP WITH THIS IN MIND AND FOR GOD'S SAKE KEEP IT BETWEEN US.
Remember that I have to pay every month out the a$$ in school loans, but what is the good in being a lawyer if you can't help people?

I don't IM, and will give my email to people I know and trust, so post, and if I can help, I will.

Thanks for the time and I hope that this community is as good to be a part of as I think.

If you have some influence with DA's in Wake county, think you could get them to sign off on some Class 3 stuff?
Link Posted: 4/12/2005 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Candler (just outside of Asheville) checking in..................................
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 1:44:57 AM EDT
[#40]

If you have some influence with DA's in Wake county, think you could get them to sign off on some Class 3 stuff?

Can check, but seeing as how this guy is a good friend, I would have to know what is going on and make sure that all is up and up anyway (NO OFFENSE, but remember that we are talking friends and careers here).  In addition the guy I know is running court for District stuff somewhere between the seriousness of traffic citations and domestic court, so it may be like asking an E-1 private about the Warning Order that just came down, and how he's going to present the Op. Order for tonight's patrol.  

Geez, I'm thinkin traffic tickets and you come up with Class III stuff...    
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 3:10:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jdgiii] [#41]

When did you go to Campbell?
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#42]

Graduated Law School in 2002.  Been shoved in a dark corner office ever since.

I take it you go/went?
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Live in Hope Mills, just south of Fayetteville.

Later,

Dave
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#44]

I take it you go/went?

Negative. The wife finished in '99. She now clerks for a federal judge in Charlotte.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#45]

Originally Posted By NCGunknut:
Live in Hope Mills, just south of Fayetteville.

Later,

Dave

Welcome to AR15.com
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By jdgiii:

I take it you go/went?

Negative. The wife finished in '99. She now clerks for a federal judge in Charlotte.

Whoa, Federal Judge???

I'm lucky to make it to Superior Court sometimes.
Well then congratulations are in order since there's no question as to who is smarter/better.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 11:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Th_Inker] [#47]
Ajax72 ,

Will try email thru the site.

There are a lot of good people on this board but as with any internet site , there are some that one must just overlook their comments.
Link Posted: 4/15/2005 3:10:06 AM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By jdgiii:

I take it you go/went?

Whoa, Federal Judge???

I'm lucky to make it to Superior Court sometimes.
Well then congratulations are in order since there's no question as to who is smarter/better.  

Thanks, she's definitely a keeper. She keeps me on the straight and narrow path.

Hey and I can definitely feel your pain on the student loans. That Sallie Mae is a ball buster.
Link Posted: 4/16/2005 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm in Charlotte.  Hopefully buying a house in Union Co. by end of the year.

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 4/20/2005 2:06:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Mt. Pleasant SC, just north of Charleston.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top