Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 6:43:37 PM EDT
Im looking for a local dealer where i can buy bulk  wolf (500-1000 rnds at a time) 7.62x39 ammo in my area. I usually buy from CTD but want to find something local. If anyone can recommend a dealer in the lowcountry/charleson SC area that sells this it would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:47:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Ammoman will ship to you cheaper than you can find locally.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:48:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, but I don't know of a bulk source in this town.  If someone else posts one I'll sure be interested.

The last couple times I stocked up (5.56 and 12 gauge) I used www.ammoman.com.  Good prices, good service.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:50:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey, Gun-Fan!

Looks like you hit the submit button just before I did.  You're quick this morning.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:57:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ammoman will ship to you cheaper than you can find locally.

yep.

I got a good deal at the last gun show, but I was one of the first people in.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:21:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Outdoor Marksman is where I usually buy all my ammo... their prices are great.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Outdoor marksman has some real good prices, thanks for recommending it. I wanted someone local becuase i dont have time to wait for shipping before i go to the range tomorrow. only got about 250rnds for my AK! its no fun unless you put 500 through it in a day :-). Oh well i got a few thousand for my .22.... guess that will have to make up for hte lack of AK rounds.

I went to ATP gun shop expecting to find good deals on ammo becuase there suppose to be "evil black rifle friendly" from what ive been told. they wanted 5.99$ for a box(20 rnds) of wolf. so i promptly turned around and left. every time i go there i have a bad experience. never going there again.

Does walmart carry 7.62x39? i dont think i have ever seen any there. bleh i really wanted to spend alot more time on my AK this weekend its only my second time going to the range with it. The only good outdoor range ive found is a 40 mile drive as well! how about that gunstore i saw on the way to the range.. in monks corner called the gun doctor i think? any info on them?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
gun doctor is 99% hunting and hes an ass....he wont even put a FH on my ar. just buy it online!!

I have 500 rounds of wolf that id be happy to sell to you but im working intense shifts right now and have zero time for a few more days
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey, Gun-Fan!

Looks like you hit the submit button just before I did.  You're quick this morning.

Day off and the dogs got me up early. Might as well play on ARFcom. You doing OK?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#9]
tag
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Outdoor Marksman is where I usually buy all my ammo... their prices are great.

Thanks for making me aware of OM!  There prices are the best I have found.  I can not get Ak or AR ammo any cheaper, anywhere I have found.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey, Gun-Fan!

Day off and the dogs got me up early. Might as well play on ARFcom. You doing OK?

Yep.  Busier than I want to be.  I've been running pretty ragged lately.  I need some range time and some time away from work.  However, I'm trying to build up my vacation account, so I'll just have to push through this period.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top