Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 3:22:35 PM EDT
Me my 13yr old son and "jmzd4" went to PHA today.
Waited at the gate until 15 till 3 to see if anybdy else showed.Sorry if we missed you.
I think jmzd4 has found THAT HIS NEW TOY MAY BE HABIT FORMING.
Finally got his AR sited in at 100yds and then his red dot scope zeroed.Shot pretty decent groups at 100yds but I think a new trigger will definatly help.
That darned muzzle break made my teeth rattle!
I took my AR and the Glock and Kimber.
Looking forward to another session.Maybe next time we can grill out at my house after the next range session.
Hey Machaira,they have knock down plates in the 1st pistol bay now!Looks easy on TV.lol
My boy really liked the plates.
Thanks Josh for going.Great to meet you.We'll do it again.
See ya'll later
GLOCK-23
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds like great fun!  i'll make it next time for sure.

the son and i shot an XD 9 at Jims in fayetteville last weekend.  he liked it alot.  keep pondering the choice between that or the .40.  maybe i can swing one soon.  gotta save them pennies for a purchase after Sept.!  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:40:26 AM EDT
[#2]
yes Glock-23, my new toy is HABIT forming. I barely slept last night wanting to shoot more and more.  And today all I want to do is shoot it. And yes I'm gong to get a new trigger at the G-boro show next week. Damn I had a good time . I want to thank you and your son again for the good time, and that muzzle break is gong to stay on there. I like it loud

"Hey Machaira,they have knock down plates in the 1st pistol bay now!Looks easy on TV.lol"

ain't that the truth.

so, when can we do in t again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top