Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2003 6:02:59 AM EDT
Guys Im looking to get in contact with someone that works for RJR up in the Winston Salem/ Tabaccoville  area.There Tobacco division. My company is trying to do a merger with RJR and I would like to chat /email with someone up there. Im in Georgia, and have a small chance of getting a transfer to that area.My email is [email protected] . If so could you give them my email and have them email me. Im sure they want to know about what going on with my side of the merger also.  Thanks WarDawg   ( Chris )
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#1]
i know a few folks.  used to live in the tobaccoville area - real nice area.  i'll pass on the e-mail but RJR has laid off sme people.  haven't seen any of those guys lately.  maybe they can still help.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
hey wardawg.  passed on your e-mail to a guy wh works with RJR and hopefully he'll get in touch with you.  
best of luck!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:32:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks alot...........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top