BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/20/2022 5:37:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
These are all good points. Appreciate the reminders.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
The bad thing is all of that will be used against Greitens in the November election if he were to win the primary. And that is not good for any of us. The smear campaign could be enough for a democrat to win the election. We do not need that one bit. Pus he has been to wishy washy when it comes to gun rights for my taste.  

And I won't vote for Hartzler either with her record on gun rights.

Here is a pretty good video to watch.

Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I'm still on the fence, so I'm definately going to be researching more than usual.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wishy Washy on gun rights?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRveffcZ3l4
View Quote
Look at what Greitens actually did or did not do while governor versus campaign ads. A position can and will say water to get elected but what they actually do or don't do after getting elected is what counts.

And all those ads where Greitens is touting about being a Navy Seal is a bit of a turn off for most veterans. I have worked with and been around enough Army Green Berets and Navy Seals, and most don't go around bragging about what they  were or what they did while in the service.

Like I said, I won't be voting for Hartzler either. She voted twice in favor of red flag laws.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m regularly getting crap insinuating that Eric Greitens should be in prison, that he’s been charged with Felonies, that he beats his kids, etc.

Doesn’t bother to mention the Prosecutor was DIRTY and committed SEVEN felonies in charging Greitens, that the allegations of child beating came from his Ex-Wife (he now has FULL custody).
View Quote

Yep, they have her speaking in TV and radio commercials now, as well as other people stating "child abuse claims.....that's not the conservative I want....blah blah."  They're all very careful to use the words "allegations, claims, charges, etc." and never "convicted or guilty". Either way, when his wife filled out the county parenting plan documents, she had to check a box saying there was or wasn't physical abuse.  And if there was, no chance would he have gotten custody.  So she was lying then, or lying now.....so she's a liar and loses all creditability in my book.  Very convenient she doesn't come out until she's moving to Texas and he's running for Senate.  True or not, I feel sorry for the kids and they're see their mom drag their dad through the mud publicly.  Any good mom would never do that, nor move to TX without her children.  Sounds like he and the kids are better off without her.

Quoted:
Pus he has been to wishy washy when it comes to gun rights for my taste.
View Quote

What exactly was he "wishy washy" on?

There was a BS claim that he instituted the CCW ban in the Capitol building, but that was actually Jay Nixon that did it right before he left office......Greitens changed that within a month or two once he took office.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:26:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m still waiting to hear while he was a dem until he ran for governor
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh well. Not voting for anymore Dems turned Repubs when it suits them politicians.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh well. Not voting for anymore Dems turned Repubs when it suits them politicians.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not voting for Donald Trump then?  He was a Democrat.  I know plenty of people in Missouri that used to be democrats.  That party was a lot different a decade ago and almost unrecognizable to the party 2-3 decades ago.  Unfortunately the Republican party hasn't changed to the same degree in the opposite direction.

Greitens, nor Trump, were politicians prior to 2016--neither held ANY office.  So, I wouldn't really call him a 'politician'.  Chris Koster used to be a Republican and the Dems supported him lockstep in the 2016 election.  So you can use the "once a...always a..." argument, but you have to at least admit the democratic party changed quite a bit before Greitens switched sides.  Gotta be one on side or the other......George HW Bush and John McCain were perfect examples why.  The hole "both sides of the aisle", "I'm a maverick" campaign doesn't work.  So he chose not to drink the koolaid and went Republican.

Oh yeah, lots of good reads in the Kansas City Star.  STL Post Dispatch had a similar article from a Greitens "old friend" that was public asking him to drop out......of course this "old friend" was a Democrat that ran for a house seat and now is in media.  Got plenty of free publicity out of this.  Gimmie a break, not reading that crap.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:45:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey I never said I believed anything that the KC Star or ST Louis Post Disgrace prints. I was just posting a link that wasn't totally  biased against the man. Vote for who you want to. Personally I won't be voting for Greitens or Hartzler. I don't care for either one.

One I don't care for how Greitens keeps pushing on how he was a Navy Seal. Again I have worked with enough people that were Navy Seals or Army Special Forces and none of them go around bragging about it. There is a reason they are all called "quit professionals" Plus the whole "Hunting down RINO's" video isn't helping matters either.

The other issue I have is the fact that there is such big smear campaign against him. That could really hurt him and other conservatives in the November election. We don't need and McCaskill representing us in the Senate.

And with Hartzler, I feel she will be more like Blunt once she is in office. Sorry we don't need that either. She did vote at least twice FOR red flag laws and that is enough for me not to vote for her.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I’m regularly getting crap insinuating that Eric Greitens should be in prison, that he’s been charged with Felonies, that he beats his kids, etc.

Doesn’t bother to mention the Prosecutor was DIRTY and committed SEVEN felonies in charging Greitens, that the allegations of child beating came from his Ex-Wife (he now has FULL custody).

He’s REALLY scaring someone.

And yes, he has my vote, when he was Governor of the state of Missouri he kept EVERY campaign promise.
View Quote

I agree with this. He was torpedoed by the corrupt democrats. If they hate him that much he probably has something good to offer. And now that he sees how far the dems are willing to go to get there way, I don't think he'll ever support any agenda they try to push on us in DC.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#14]
It is getting annoying. Most of the "TV" i watch is youtube channels.

Someone is paying to blast these commercials constantly.

I might just vote for him due to the aggravation of having to see them so many times.

Fuck smear ads.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 11:28:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I Prob. would have voted for him had he not sided with the Sheriffs Assoc. against SAPA. I don't care about the rest of the BS against him. That one thing is enough for me not to vote for him.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A simple answer “If when you’re 20, you’re not a liberal you have no heart. If when you’re 40 you’re not a conservative you have no head!”
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A simple answer “If when you’re 20, you’re not a liberal you have no heart. If when you’re 40 you’re not a conservative you have no head!”

Guess I have no heart
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I Prob. would have voted for him had he not sided with the Sheriffs Assoc. against SAPA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I Prob. would have voted for him had he not sided with the Sheriffs Assoc. against SAPA.

Do you have a reference on that?  I know the MO Coalition implied that in the video, but if you listen to the actual audio of the interview, I didn't take away that he was against SAPA as a whole.....just one aspect of it.  Later on he clarified he supported SAPA.

The other thing from the video they were harping on was CCW in the capitol.....they only briefly mentioned "it got worked out later".  Yes, and it was pretty quick that it got worked out soon as he took office.  Same time, it was only briefly mentioned that that restriction went into effect BEFORE he even took office.  Never knew the incoming governor could dictate policy before he was in office.  Just like with Donald Trump, a lot of death threats were flying at Greitins and maybe the MSHP overreacted (and Nixon of course signed off on it.)  Either way, there were House reps and Senators willing to loan you a gun once you were in the Capitol.  Wasn't too long and it was CCW permit holders, but going back to previous legislation, you still cannot carry into the chambers.

It's very obvious they like Eric Schmidt--which is fine--he's a stand up dude.  But they don't have to twist the story on Greitens.

Quoted:

I agree with this. He was torpedoed by the corrupt democrats. If they hate him that much he probably has something good to offer. And now that he sees how far the dems are willing to go to get there way, I don't think he'll ever support any agenda they try to push on us in DC.

Actually it was the Republicans that did him in.  The dems knew about the affair before the election, but it was the Republicans that blew the lid off the case........the guy owns the newspaper in Jefferson City that delivered the $100K cash to Moon's (hair dresser's husband) lawyer in a brown paper bag--it came from the other Republican donors that saw their free gov money go away when Gretins went after the low income tax credits on the slum-lording.  One day this true story will make a hell of a book or movie.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Guess I have no heart
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess I have no heart

So you joined arfcom when you were 11? I respect that.

ETA I like Schmidt where he is at. Greitens will probably get my vote unless something crazy happens.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I might just vote for him due to the aggravation of having to see them so many times.

Fuck smear ads.
View Quote

I watch YouTube on my laptop using Brave Browser. No more adds
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 10:15:19 AM EDT
[#20]
The negative Eric Schmidt ads are now popping up on TV.  Same format as the Greitens ads.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 1:34:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Greitins definitely got screwed by Kim Gardner, but I think he is the less favorable candidate for gun owners.

Shooting a machinegun on tv was one of the most blatantly pandering pieces of propaganda I have ever seen from a political candidate. ( It worked and I voted for him the first time, but I knew I was being pandered to.)

I thought Schmitt was the better candidate, and the video above just proved my feelings were correct.

I will be happy voting for Schmitt now.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 6:12:51 PM EDT
[#23]
About the only thing I like about that guy is that he’s really, really pissed off all the local swamp creatures.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Greitens is a douche.  

I have no quantifiable, direct, specific evidence to support my assertion but I just know he’s a douche.  

That’s my opinion but others in the know agree
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Greitens is a douche.  

I have no quantifiable, direct, specific evidence to support my assertion but I just know he’s a douche.  

That’s my opinion but others in the know agree
View Quote

Maybe you should do some research or try to meet the guy then.  I've met him a few times at various events.....my "douche radar" did not go off.  One of the events I was at I met DJT Jr. as well, and he & greitens had been hanging out all day and shooting at Strathalbyn in Weldon Spring.  Apparently they're pretty good buddies, and the Trumps don't associate, endorse, nor waste their time with losers and d-bags.  I don't know him well enough to verify anything to you, but he sure doesn't seem like the guy the media portrays.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#26]
For what it's worth..........

I have a friend I went to school with who's grandson is in Navy Special Warfare (SEAL) at least as late as last year.
He may be out by now.
I met his son when the first Greitens scandal was breaking and in passing I asked about him.

In the teams everyone has a reputation, and that reputation is known to all members.  The teams are a small community and everyone knows about everyone else.....either you served with a man or you've served with men who know him.  
Reputation is everything.

The grandson told me that Greitens' reputation in the teams is not a good one.  
He's held in low regard, and is not respected.  
He's known for being out for himself, to the determent of everyone else.
He's personally known as a creepy type guy, but no one could ever pin down whatever it was.
The son told me that he would not trust Greitens and would not vote for him under any circumstances.

Take that for what it's worth to you.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The son told me that he would not trust Greitens and would not vote for him under any circumstances.

Take that for what it's worth to you.
View Quote

Not trying to take anything away from that guy or his opinion, but I'll form my own........and not work off of someone's that *may* have an ax to grind.

I was just listening to a guy on a STL conservative radio station that I'm a sponsor of, and this guest host was going off on what a POS Greitens was/is.  Then he disclosed that he only met him once for coffee 4-5 yrs ago and that he also worked for a PAC that supported Eric Schmidt.  So all credibility lost in my book.  Had the regular co host not got him to answer that you could have assumed this guy knew Greitens well and he had zero affiliation with the opposition.

That's why I make my own opinion.  I don't know if I'll vote for him or Schmidt, but I'll make that decision on a public track record, not some 3rd party's opinion of what they saw, heard, or felt.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Hi,

When I retired in 2018, I looked for a state that had very good 2ndAmendment policies, good weather conditions, and good laws for seniors.  We settled in the SW Missouri, in a small town, in cattle country.  We love the peace and solitude and don't regret moving here.  I'm a staunch 2nd Amendment supporter, an NRA Life member and certified Range Safety Officer, and retired SASS shooter.  

We love our decisions and now want to keep the state the way we found it.  You hear so much mudslinging, you don't know who to vote for.  We've gotten 4 mailers from Schmitt in the past week, which tends me to believe that he's running really hard, but no backing.  What do y'all think, I voted for Trump, in the elections he ran in.  Yes, he is a blowhard, pompous sometimes, but delivered on most campaign promises.  He said what he means and did most.

John Krzos
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 3:35:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Eric Greitens is Todd Akin 2.0.

And yeah, he’s a huge douche.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He HAS my vote!
View Quote

Of course you would vote for the guy glorifying government home invasions of those found to be not politically pure.  I remember hearing about things like that being taught as reasons to be happy I wasn't born in the USSR, and now the GOP is running ads making it sound like a great idea.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck smear ads.

I watch Youtube on my Roku smart TV. I wonder if there is a way to work that solution on smart TVs?
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I won't be voting for him in the primary. If he makes it to the general, I'll have to.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Everything I need to know about the POS is summed up in this tweet.

Link Posted: 7/24/2022 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The bad thing is all of that will be used against Greitens in the November election if he were to win the primary. And that is not good for any of us. The smear campaign could be enough for a democrat to win the election. We do not need that one bit. Pus he has been to wishy washy when it comes to gun rights for my taste.  

And I won't vote for Hartzler either with her record on gun rights.

Here is a pretty good video to watch.

View Quote

This video is helpful.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Everything I need to know about the POS is summed up in this tweet.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZYFY0fHB/Screenshot-20220709-181011-Chrome.jpg
View Quote

Yeah, this from the woman that in summer 2016 said on-air that if Donald Trump was nominated by the Republicans, she'd vote for Hillary.  She went into cover up mode shortly thereafter trying to say it was taken out of context, she was joking, etc......BS......I listened to the whole show that day.  She was ripping on candidate Trump all day and showed her true colors.  97.1 pulled her show off the schedule about 2 weeks later and Annie Frey took over that slot.

Once again, peddling BS.  That policy went into effect weeks before Greitens took office.  Since when do Governors-elect dictate policy in MO--especially what's going on in the Capitol and Governor's Mansion when there's a sitting Governor in each??!?!?!?
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

One I don't care for how Greitens keeps pushing on how he was a Navy Seal. Again I have worked with enough people that were Navy Seals or Army Special Forces and none of them go around bragging about it. There is a reason they are all called "quit professionals" Plus the whole "Hunting down RINO's" video isn't helping matters either. . . .
View Quote

This New Yorker article from 2018 talks about his military service and how his public persona sits with those he served with. Yes, it's a liberal hit piece:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-lesson-of-eric-greitens-and-the-navy-seals-who-tried-to-warn-us
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 7:31:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, this from the woman that in summer 2016 said on-air that if Donald Trump was nominated by the Republicans, she'd vote for Hillary.  She went into cover up mode shortly thereafter trying to say it was taken out of context, she was joking, etc......BS......I listened to the whole show that day.  She was ripping on candidate Trump all day and showed her true colors.  97.1 pulled her show off the schedule about 2 weeks later and Annie Frey took over that slot.

Once again, peddling BS.  That policy went into effect weeks before Greitens took office.  Since when do Governors-elect dictate policy in MO--especially what's going on in the Capitol and Governor's Mansion when there's a sitting Governor in each??!?!?!?
View Quote

You conveniently left out the fact he was against the 2A Preservation Act

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:37:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You conveniently left out the fact he was against the 2A Preservation Act

View Quote

No, I addressed it earlier.....go back up.  If you only watch the MO Firearms Coalitions video posted above, and thus only their take in the situation, then yeah it sure sounds like he is against it.  But if you listen to the actual interview they reference, then that's not the story anymore.  There's a reason why in that video they didn't play it, link to it, etc.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 12:37:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No, I addressed it earlier.....go back up.  If you only watch the MO Firearms Coalitions video posted above, and thus only their take in the situation, then yeah it sure sounds like he is against it.  But if you listen to the actual interview they reference, then that's not the story anymore.  There's a reason why in that video they didn't play it, link to it, etc.
View Quote

I did listen to it.

Interview

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You and I have met a couple of times and I've always appreciated your logic and reason.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I did listen to it.

Interview

View Quote

And from that partial interview (that doesn't even include the question that was asked of him--just his response) you inferred that he is totally against SAPA and "relentlessly attacked it"?  

Sounds to me like he was for most of it--especially when he brought up 30rnd mags--he just takes issue with the one part about LEO.  Either way, a few days later he clarified that he supports SAPA.  So, believe what you want.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#43]
I accept the fact that politicians are imperfect beings like the rest of us, and all have done things we would not approve of. That said, some behaviour is so telling of a person’s character (or lack there of) that it cannot be overlooked. For me, one of those deal breakers is bringing home a woman you barely know, tying her up in your basement while your wife is away and engaging in sexual activity that possibly was coerced. That is not something a decent person does, and I would never trust such a person in public office.

Every thing else - the misuse of the donor list, the aggrandising of military record, the accusations of spouse and child abuse, the rumours that staff and friends had to intervene in a quasi-red flag moment, etc. are just icing on the cake. I don’t need to consider any of that. The creepy affair is enough.

As we used to say during the Clinton years, “character matters”
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I accept the fact that politicians are imperfect beings like the rest of us, and all have done things we would not approve of. That said, some behaviour is so telling of a person’s character (or lack there of) that it cannot be overlooked. For me, one of those deal breakers is bringing home a woman you barely know, tying her up in your basement while your wife is away and engaging in sexual activity that possibly was coerced. That is not something a decent person does, and I would never trust such a person in public office.

Every thing else - the misuse of the donor list, the aggrandising of military record, the accusations of spouse and child abuse, the rumours that staff and friends had to intervene in a quasi-red flag moment, etc. are just icing on the cake. I don’t need to consider any of that. The creepy affair is enough.

As we used to say during the Clinton years, “character matters”
View Quote

Yeah, she was so coerced that under oath she admitted to coming back later that night for more "sexual activity".  Also she admitted she was unsure if the whole story about the camera, rope, etc. was a dream or not.  She made up quite a "hummer" of a story (pardon the pun) to appease her husband at the time--who she didn't know was recording the conversation and was going to give the tape to Al Watkins (the attorney that Scott Faughn gave $120,000 in cash to for Moon's future legal expenses.)  Like I said, this is going to make a hell of a movie or book one day.

Comparing that to Clinton, that's a different story.  Monica was a college intern with a sitting President 30 yrs older than her in the Oval Office.  We're talking about a civilian with his hair dresser--no authority over her, no influence over, and no huge age gap.  My point, they BOTH made their own [bad] judgements there.  So.......bad judgement yes; bad character maybe, maybe not depending on what the true story is.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yeah, she was so coerced that under oath she admitted to coming back later that night for more "sexual activity".  Also she admitted she was unsure if the whole story about the camera, rope, etc. was a dream or not.  She made up quite a "hummer" of a story (pardon the pun) to appease her husband at the time--who she didn't know was recording the conversation and was going to give the tape to Al Watkins (the attorney that Scott Faughn gave $120,000 in cash to for Moon's future legal expenses.)  Like I said, this is going to make a hell of a movie or book one day.

Comparing that to Clinton, that's a different story.  Monica was a college intern with a sitting President 30 yrs older than her in the Oval Office.  We're talking about a civilian with his hair dresser--no authority over her, no influence over, and no huge age gap.  My point, they BOTH made their own [bad] judgements there.  So.......bad judgement yes; bad character maybe, maybe not depending on what the true story is.
View Quote

You can quibble and make excuses all you want, but even giving EG every benefit of the doubt and allowing the most generous explanation possible, it’s still a disqualifying episode for me. Nobody disputed the basic premise of the incident. I can think of no way of spinning that deal that makes it at all acceptable.
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Seems to be more than just the Missouri Firearms Coalition coming out against Grietens. Too bad.I really liked this guy at one time.

http://track.nationalgunrights.org

Dear Michael,

Does Eric Greitens support the Second Amendment?

...Unfortunately, for gun owners in the Show Me State, the answer to that question is as unpredictable as the Missouri weather.

Michael, if you’re paying attention to the Missouri Republican Primary, you’ve probably seen a few ads showcasing U.S. Senate Candidate Eric Greitens’ shooting prowess with some pretty nifty firearms.

It’s clear the former Governor wants to brand himself as a gun rights champion.

However, when you start to look beyond Greitens’ campaign rhetoric, you’ll see his support for gun rights only applies to himself and his political cronies, and not law-abiding citizens.

Here is the truth that Eric Greitens doesn’t want you to know:

*** Greitens bashed Missouri’s SAPA law.1 Originally equating the State’s pro-gun Second Amendment Protection Act (SAPA) to the radical “Defund the Police” movement, Greitens later recanted his despicable remarks and claimed to be 100% supportive of the SAPA law but only after backlash from the pro-gun grassroots.

*** On the campaign trail, Greitens maintained Radio silence during the critical Constitutional Carry fight.2 Constitutional Carry is the gold standard for pro-gun legislation, but when Democrat Governor Nixon vetoed Missouri’s bill, Eric Greitens refused to take a stance on the issue.

*** As Governor, Greitens banned law abiding citizens from exercising their 2A rights at the Capitol.3 Although he later reversed this decision, Greitens shamefully disarmed law abiding citizens while leaving a carve out that allowed the political class to continue carrying at the Capitol. Gun rights for me but not for thee.
Considering the fact that Greitens floated the idea of running as a Democrat during his gubernatorial campaign, his on-again, off-again relationship with gun control begins to make more sense.4

Michael, sending Eric Greitens to the U.S. Senate would place the Second Amendment in grave danger.

Vote against Eric Greitens in your Aug 2nd Republican Primary Election.

As you know, Biden and the D.C Dems are constantly attacking the gun rights of law-abiding Americans.

And thanks to the massive gun control surrender of 15 weak-kneed Senate Republicans, we just witnessed the passage of the largest gun control package in three decades.

Among the feeble fifteen Republicans was retiring Missouri Senator Roy Blunt.

Now, more than ever, it is imperative that we replace Sen. Blunt with a consistent, committed constitutionalist.

Missouri deserves a Senator who will never flip flop when your gun rights are in the cross hairs, not a gun rights waffler who appears to base his political opinions on the prevailing wind in Washington like Greitens.

So on August 2nd, vote against Eric Greitens.

Of course, we have a lot of work to do in the Senate, in addition to sending a pro-gun Missourian to D.C.

And the gun grabbers are relentless in their efforts to buy the 2022 election and secure their foothold in Congress.

So in addition to voting pro-gun on August 2nd, I hope you will make your most generous donation to Gun Rights America to help us fight back.

With your help, GRA will activate the pro-gun grassroots nationwide and deliver a pro-gun wave in November.

For Freedom,

Dudley Brown
President
Gun Rights America Super PAC

References:
1 = Edwards Cam. Greitens Has Second Thoughts on Second Amendment Preservation Act. Bearing Arms. Dec 6, 2021.
2 = Baumann Beth. Dana Loesch Slams MO U.S. Senate Candidate Erica Greitens Over Bizarre 2A ad. ANN News. Jun 20, 2022.
3 = Moore Susie. The Complicated Relationship Between Eric Greitens and Guns. Red State. Jun 15, 2022.
4 = Wright John. Primary Election Special: Money, Sex and Power: The Campaign of Eric Greitens. Metro Voice. Jul 24, 2016.

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#48]
FWIW

Merely posting info-not an endorsement

Link Posted: 7/26/2022 7:56:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Or maybe, the "THEY" in this race are the people who are funding his campaign. It doesn't seem like actual Missourians are that into him . . .

3/4ths of Greitens’ funding comes from outside of Missouri

Jefferson City, Mo. — Eric Greitens has received more money from Los Angeles, California than from Kansas City, Missouri during his bid for U.S. Senate from the state of Missouri.

Campaign finance data from OpenSecrets, shows a stark discrepancy between Greitens and his Republican opponents in the primary for U.S. Senate, set to take place Aug 2.

Contributions from inside the Show Me state make up just 22% of Greitens’ campaign contributions. In comparison, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt receives 78% of his financial support from Missourians, while U.S. Rep. Vicky Hartzler receives 74% of her funding from Missourians.

Greitens’ lack of in-state funding is an anomaly, especially among Republicans. Both Schmitt and Hartzler find their most significant amount of funding in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, Mo. and Columbia, Mo.

Greitens’ breakdown of funding by geographic area is vastly different. Like Schmitt, Greitens’ biggest area of funding is St. Louis. However, Los Angeles and Boca Raton, Fla. take up 2nd and 3rd in Greitens’ monetary contribution rankings respectively. Both of these coastal areas outrank 4th place Kansas City by a wide margin . . . .
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
snip
97.1 pulled her show off the schedule about 2 weeks later and Annie Frey took over that slot.
View Quote

Completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but I've listened to Annie Frey the past few times I was in the St. Charles County area.  I think she might be my favorite right wing radio host.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top