Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2022 3:06:48 PM EDT
Received a mailbox flyer other day on a Capt. Bill Irwin(R and retired from military) that's running for Vicky Hartzler's seat for Congress in the 4th district.

Flyer says US Navy Seal, not a politician, conservative, christian and all the other political bs that goes with running a campaign (until voted in)

Running on "Save America Plan". Break up woke corporations, maintain America as the superpower, rebuild American energy indepencence and restore traditional christian values. Preserving constitutional freedoms, fiscal accountability, secure the border.

That's about all I have on him. Haven't looked online about any info about him, if anybody knows about him I'd trust your thoughts more over what a BIO says.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
First I've heard of him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2022 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First I've heard of him.
View Quote

Yeah, I've not heard of him either until I got the flyer. I did find that he was a police officer in Lees Summit for about 20yrs.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
What I remember reading was he retired out of the navy and a long time police officer.

Seems alright to me.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 8:22:47 PM EDT
[#4]
He and Brattin seem like solid conservatives.  I'd happily take either of them over the carpetbagger (Alford) but the former news man seems to have all the support he needs to win.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:00:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He and Brattin seem like solid conservatives.  I'd happily take either of them over the carpetbagger (Alford) but the former news man seems to have all the support he needs to win.
View Quote

I've voted for Brattin at the State level many times. But Alfords signs are EVERYWHERE in Cass County. My vote will NOT go to Alford.

My vote for Senator will go to Hartzler, seen a ad last night with Hawley endorsing her. Glad Blunt the cunt is leaving. Never soon enough.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice to see Cass representing here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top