Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tell me about Missouri! (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/22/2022 10:57:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ebolinux]
We are looking to move. One of our possible destinations is Missouri. We are looking for a rural-ish place (lands, house, high speed internet) next to a city of 50k Ish population. We need around that for our business.

Tell me about you state!!!

How conservative it is?

Is it staying red or is it trending blue?

Are you getting flooded by liberals like some other states?

Are the big cities messing up the state?

How are house prices?

Tell me about you internet experience! (Added)

How are you gun laws?

Can I hunt with my suppressed SBR PS90?

Can I hunt with my NVG? Or kill pigs or something? Hahah
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 1:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Just like everywhere else. Stay out of the blue areas. What you see there is Jackson County, MO (Most of Kansas City), Columbia and St Louis. Stay out of Springfield, traffic is horrible.

I should hope Missouri will stay red. Biden is a complete fuck up, and our govenor did zero covid lock downs or mask crap.

House prices are low, but then again I dont know where you are coming from. Lower then a lot of places.

What on earth are you hunting with a 5.7x28? Giant squirrels?

Gun laws are good. You can use NVG for coyotes and hogs.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/123862/election_JPG-2251055.JPG

Just like everywhere else. Stay out of the blue areas. What you see there is Jackson County, MO (Most of Kansas City), Columbia and St Louis. Stay out of Springfield, traffic is horrible.

I should hope Missouri will stay red. Biden is a complete fuck up, and our govenor did zero covid lock downs or mask crap.

House prices are low, but then again I dont know where you are coming from. Lower then a lot of places.

What on earth are you hunting with a 5.7x28? Giant squirrels?

Gun laws are good. You can use NVG for coyotes and hogs.

View Quote

Thanks for the info. That was really helpful.

I was just kidding about hunting with my ps90. Would love to use my NVG for hogs or something though.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:06:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Not only stay put of the blue areas but I recommend a decent distance away from them as well. The criminals victimize the surrounding counties as well.

There are a lot of cheaper places in rural areas off the beaten path that are great to live in as long as you don't mind needing to drive a bit for shopping and other services.   Missouri isn't perfect,  but it's pretty damn good. Especially if you like the countryside.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Most people moving here seem to gravitate toward the southern half of the state especially southwest mo.  In my area rural high speed internet barely exists.  I think a lot of people are waiting on starlink, I'm waiting to see what my local electric coop is coming out with.  

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 12:22:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: defender] [#6]

It is fairly accurate lol.  I lived in the spoiled rich students part and remember seeing a lot of the orthodox jews nearby.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 1:06:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird] [#7]
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:01:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ebolinux] [#8]
Really great info thanks!

Now I just need to find a piece of property with a cave on it to turn into my man cave! Haha

Just kidding. I didn’t realize how many caves where in MO
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 2:49:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird] [#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ebolinux:

Now I just need to find a piece of property with a cave on it to turn into my man cave! Haha

View Quote

You will need a cave for brewing shine and playing banjo in colder months.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#11]
A couple towns/small cities that I think you could like is Pleasant Hill(pop. 10K?) or Warrensburg(pop. 20K?), with the 'Burg being a bit larger with more factories and a very decent college, while PH is more on the farm type large town. PH is about 15-20 miles from Lees Summit/Independance/Blue Springs which are just ajoining eastern side cities of KC. Warrensburg is about 30 miles from the same 3 cities just mentioned and about 20-25 miles from Sedalia which is home to the State Fair every August and about 10 miles from Whiteman AFB where the B2 bomber comes out of.

Lots of surrounding farming and land of each town I mentioned. Pleasant Hill is Cass County which is higher costing in taxes and permits needed for doing most anything on the property.

Warrensburg is in Johnson County and more conservative with not needing permits to build barns/sheds and other needed buildings on the land, unless you're within city limits, where there's smaller towns like Centerview and Holden. All are very gun friendly and conservative like minds. I live in Johnson County.

My wife and I sell products at a farmers market in Holden each year and I wear my sidearm with not a batting of the eye from customers or the police dept.

Also, Missouri does have concealed carry without a permit needed, but the permit allows more than without. Firearms don't need locked up when in vehicle.

There's also Clinton(pop. 12K) which is Henry County and upper tributory of Truman Lake, Henry County Conservation land where there's about 10K acres to hunt or fish on and also cheaper home/land costs due to being about 20-25 directly south of Warrensburg. It has lots of traffic due to fishing tournaments each year and is a great city for hunting/fishing/atv/camping and other outdoors activities. I hunt there many times, except past couple years.

Harrisonville is a semi-large town of about 12K and about 12 miles south of Belton/Raymore(pop. 25K? for both and growing quickly with new homes/businesses), Grandview and a couple other towns just south of KC. Belton/Raymore is Cass County, and just up the road in Grandview is Jackson.

I've worked in Warrensburg years ago at Enersys Power where they make batteries of all types from exit signs to submarines around the allied world. They also have a Stahl's plant(worked at their factory also, but the one in Kingsville) where they do forgings and aluminum machining for companies like Catapillar. Also worked in Harrisonville at a couple businesses before retiring.

You have lots of small cities or towns to choose from. I would get with a Missouri realtor to see what they have available for the area you want to seek, then determine whether you want to commute or not for the savings in how much you want to spend for the house/land. I have lived here growing up, before going into the military and now live in my grandparents rural home, but growing up during my junior and senior summers, I traveled with my dad where we both worked in KC at a machinist shop 50 miles one way every day.

Link Posted: 1/23/2022 10:57:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Great info thank!! Very helpful.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Think about Cape Girardeau. ~40k population. College town but still conservative. A couple of really nice hospitals if that matters.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 12:56:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Internet is very hit and miss in Missouri.

• Do your homework before you buy a house.  Call Spectrum and ATT to see if it has high speed internet.  This has been a shock to the rich folks moving out of St. Louis County.... the hilly, rocky nature of the Ozarks makes it difficult to string fiber cost-effectively, leaving large dead spots across the southern half of the state.

• Many homes with acreage don't have reliable LTE, much less 5G due to the terrain.

• Cities will generally have at least 200 Mbps capability.

• Starlink is available but it's Starlink.... personally I would wait before adopting it.  SpaceX is not capable of finishing the constellation without some breakthroughs in their Starship program.

• Also, if the internet is ATT you may as well not have internet.  Customer service sucks.  Spectrum actually answers the phone and will tell you how close the house is to a node.  That's important because Spectrum will work with you to connect if you're close enough.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 1:34:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 67Firebird] [#15]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By PlaysWithAtoms:
Internet is very hit and miss in Missouri . . .
View Quote

I recently moved from Jefferson City (state capital) to a home just outside of Holt Summit, about 10 miles away. In town, I had internet through my cable company. It sucked. Barely sufficient to stream, and I experienced lots of outages, drops, etc. Now I'm on fiber. It's better than I could have imagined. My wife works from home, online all day. We get TV over the fiber, too. Great service. I mean truly outstanding internet.

The key is to buy a home that's served by a rural electric cooperative that has gotten into the fiber internet business. Not all of them have, but the ones that have made the move offer truly wonderful internet.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#17]

How conservative it is?

Is it staying red or is it trending blue?
View Quote

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By PlaysWithAtoms:
Internet is very hit and miss in Missouri.

• Do your homework before you buy a house.  Call Spectrum and ATT to see if it has high speed internet.  This has been a shock to the rich folks moving out of St. Louis County.... the hilly, rocky nature of the Ozarks makes it difficult to string fiber cost-effectively, leaving large dead spots across the southern half of the state.

• Many homes with acreage don't have reliable LTE, much less 5G due to the terrain.

• Cities will generally have at least 200 Mbps capability.

• Starlink is available but it's Starlink.... personally I would wait before adopting it.  SpaceX is not capable of finishing the constellation without some breakthroughs in their Starship program.

• Also, if the internet is ATT you may as well not have internet.  Customer service sucks.  Spectrum actually answers the phone and will tell you how close the house is to a node.  That's important because Spectrum will work with you to connect if you're close enough.

View Quote

Lots of this.

Currently my only option is hughsnet and it sucks but is better than nothing.

There's no cell service at my house either. Not even 1 little bity bar of connectivity.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:57:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bladeswitcher] [#19]
Originally Posted By GUNGUY148:

Lots of this.

There's no cell service at my house either. Not even 1 little bity bar of connectivity.
View Quote

Changes are coming. The infrastructure bill passed by Congress has a boatload of money for rural broadband. It's also something that even conservative Republican legislators in Missouri love to talk up. Last week, the governor made a big deal about rural internet in his state of the state speech. If nothing else, the COVID pandemic convinced rural America it was time to get connected.

Some of the the electric co-ops have been stepping up on their own for years, building a fiber backbone to service their transmission system. Others have gladly latched onto the government titty and are milking it for all its worth. Those rural areas of the state with newly built fiber systems have fantastic internet service. I mentioned mine (Callabyte Fiber through Callaway Electric Co-op) in a previous post. I can't imagine internet service being better than what I have.

That's the thing about technology . . . the LATE adopters often have the best shit. While the big cities are still struggling with hobbled together DSL and coax based cable systems, the electric co-ops are putting in brand new fiber lines with up-to-date equipment. Sucks when your co-op hasn't jumped in, but when they make the move, it's a glorious thing.

All that said, the deepest hollers of the Ozarks will probably be the last in line. It's damn expensive to run line through those hills and there's not many folks on the line to make it work. As others have said, do your research and choose wisely.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Jacob’s Cave is for sale:

https://midwestlandgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Morgan223-Property-Booklet-1.pdf
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#21]
My wife and I moved to the Stockton area a couple years ago from the Chicago suburbs. We're about 45 miles N of Springfield.  We lived in Illinois all our lives, but taxes, politics and gun rights finally drove us out. We bought a newer, bigger home with a 2000sf shop building on 20 acres for far less than we sold out Illinois house for on it's 1/3 acre lot. I shoot and hunt on our property and there's good fishing right down the road. Our property taxes went from about $4500 to less than $1000. We can't even see any of the neighbors from our house, which is fine.

Moving to a rural area took a little getting used to. Everything is further away. Planning shopping trips is a must. Make lists and hit all the stops while you're in town. On the other hand, traffic is nonexistent so travel is faster and less aggravating. I go weeks at a time without seeing a traffic light.

Good internet is a drawback. We went from high speed cable to a DSL. I'm retired so it's not a big deal for me but my wife still works from home and occasionally slow internet speed is aggravating for her but it's not often and she's kinda gotten used to it. I am still hopeful for Starlink, but progress seems slow from what I've read. Supposedly, fiber will be coming from our electric co-op but I'm not holding my breath. I know people who have satellite internet, but that's more expensive and may not be much improvement from what I've been told.

All in all, I'm very happy we made the move. I spend more time outdoors and get more exercise and fresh air than I would have back in Illinois. I can go outside and shoot on my 200 yd. range any tine I want. I can hook up the boat and launch less than a mile from the house. I wouldn't go back to Illinois for anything.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 2:07:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Triumphman] [#22]
Forgot about the internet thing.

I've had HughesNet, Wild Blue, Excede and dial up land-line internet, but I'm now bundled with Consolidated Communications for phone/tv and internet, which doesn't go into all parts of the State.

I did have somewhat better satellite service with Excede though as they had newer up to date equipment when I had changed to them years back, but when the weather turned bad, it too went out. Well, it does rely on satellites and if it can't see, it can't relay with heavy cover.

With Consolidated Communications(out of Texas, with office in St. Louis) they've ran hundreds/thousands of miles of fiber cable into the rural landscape of my area. Now I have great TV, fast internet, with not one interruption in service in the severest snow/ice/wind or rainstorm, going on 3-4yrs now since the company has installed the fiber cable.

Saying they ran fiber cable, but CC could of ran something totally different. Whatever cable they ran, I'm totally pleased as it also works with smart tv's, but I'm not hooked up using my tv as a internet control center for what smart tv's can do now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 4:13:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#23]
Re: comments on internet

FYI:

The state of missouri has huge amounts of money (from the Fed) allocated for rural high speed internet expansion that has to be spent.

Contact your state reps, if you are so inclined, to see how they plan on burning through it
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 6:30:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
Re: comments on internet

FYI:

The state of missouri has huge amounts of money (from the Fed) allocated for rural high speed internet expansion that has to be spent.

Contact your state reps, if you are so inclined, to see how they plan on burning through it
View Quote

Reply: a form letter email stating how important internet access is to the rep while also saying absolutely nothing about actually making it happen.

Of course that's not just a misery problem.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:29:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#25]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:38:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Bladeswitcher:

Changes are coming. The infrastructure bill passed by Congress has a boatload of money for rural broadband. It's also something that even conservative Republican legislators in Missouri love to talk up. Last week, the governor made a big deal about rural internet in his state of the state speech. If nothing else, the COVID pandemic convinced rural America it was time to get connected.

Some of the the electric co-ops have been stepping up on their own for years, building a fiber backbone to service their transmission system. Others have gladly latched onto the government titty and are milking it for all its worth. Those rural areas of the state with newly built fiber systems have fantastic internet service. I mentioned mine (Callabyte Fiber through Callaway Electric Co-op) in a previous post. I can't imagine internet service being better than what I have.

That's the thing about technology . . . the LATE adopters often have the best shit. While the big cities are still struggling with hobbled together DSL and coax based cable systems, the electric co-ops are putting in brand new fiber lines with up-to-date equipment. Sucks when your co-op hasn't jumped in, but when they make the move, it's a glorious thing.

All that said, the deepest hollers of the Ozarks will probably be the last in line. It's damn expensive to run line through those hills and there's not many folks on the line to make it work. As others have said, do your research and choose wisely.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bladeswitcher:

Lots of this.

I was all pumped up about starlink but the rona chip shortage has pushed it back until the middle of this year at the soonest. Fiber would be great though, probably a long way out for me though. I live on a dead end road that is the last road in this county, the end of the road is actually in another county and that has posed its own problems. Years ago I knew a guy that owned land at the end, he was having a hard time getting power to his property. He eventually sold that land before getting electric to it.

Several years ago my lady inquired about AT&T internet,  they sent back an email giving the exact price it would cost us to the cent, it was over $800,000

What's really wonky is that over a decade ago I had US cellular, I could talk, text, face time, hot spot to run my lap top, etc. It worked great. They sold out to Verizon and the service is zero, AT&T is the same.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#27]
How are you gun laws?
View Quote

I really doubt you can find a state with better/fewer gun laws . . . unless some state is providing free guns to their citizens.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:34:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
You can live in The Great Plains, the Ozarks Plateau, the St. Francis Mountains, the Mississippi Delta, the hills along the Missouri River between Washington to Jeff City.

St. Charles County has three of those, plus a well off population to support your business.  It's really a great place for families, take a look at the county parks -

https://www.sccmo.org/615/Find-A-Park
Overlay that on the city parks, and overlay the state parks and conservation areas, and it ts remarkable.

Like to shoot?  We're buried in ranges from free  unsupervised Conservation Department rranges, a super used Conservation Department range, two indoor ranges, and two very nice private ranges.

Then there is Missouri wildlife; red horse suckers, deer, turkey, eagles and thousands upon thousands of migratory birds, behinders, hoop snakes, big fish, and on and on.

My place will be on the market in a couple of years.  Quiet, rural, four miles to the nearest gas station, eight to a major grocery.

I wanted to link a place for sale in Hickory County with a neat cave, but I guess it's off the market.

Cave property comes up for sale fairly often.  There's a place in Henry County that I like, the only fault is vinyl siding on the house and shop.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/925-NE-231st-Rd_Clinton_MO_64735_M79504-25068

Near Eminence over the Jacks Fork River.  A gravel bar is visible in the distance; the river is a couple hundred feet below where I'm standing -

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/348/66528.JPG

On the Mississippi near Foley -

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/348/66526.JPG

Trail along the levy to Winfield Lick and Dam -

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/348/66525.JPG

The Gasconade River in north Wright County, looking north and south -

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/348/65692.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/348/65691.JPG

View Quote

The place north of Clinton is pretty nice even with the vinyl siding.  Can't imagine why the shop wouldn't be metal sided from being built.  Looks like an outside wood stove.  I like clinton, you can get about anything you need there and you're close to truman and the upper end of lake of the ozarks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Thank you all verrry much for all this into!!! Incredible helpful.

We run a computer repair shop. High speed good internet is absolutely required for us - to the point of not buying a house if it does not have it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:04:53 AM EDT
[#31]

The southeast 1/4 of the state is what I'm most familiar with. You'll face challenges getting internet outside of towns in the circled area.

It's obviously not impossible, but definitely do your research about the specific property you're looking at.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:02:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#32]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 1:31:19 AM EDT
[#33]
We will probably land between Bolivar and Clinton in a couple of years.  I don't want to be closer to KC.

View Quote

I've driven across Z hwy between 13 and 7 and that wouldn't be bad.  Quick drive to clinton and close to truman both.  Much further south and I'd rather be close to bolivar and springfield.

Last summer I visited my uncle in Alton in oregon county.  I hadn't been there in many years and it's unbelievably remote compared to most places.  If you need anything other than groceries or auto parts you're making a winding drive to west plains.  Can't believe how that place has grown!

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 6:01:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 8:21:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By defender:

I've driven across Z hwy between 13 and 7 and that wouldn't be bad.  Quick drive to clinton and close to truman both.  Much further south and I'd rather be close to bolivar and springfield.

Last summer I visited my uncle in Alton in oregon county.  I hadn't been there in many years and it's unbelievably remote compared to most places.  If you need anything other than groceries or auto parts you're making a winding drive to west plains.  Can't believe how that place has grown!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
We will probably land between Bolivar and Clinton in a couple of years.  I don't want to be closer to KC.

Guy I know that lives there says " you can't even buy pants in this town anymore "

Link Posted: 1/26/2022 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Kearney, Liberty area is nice, puts you north of the river in God's country.. Good deer hunting.

There are a lot of great places in MO.  Joplin area is not bad, about 60k pop.  St. Joseph area is around 100k but rural surrounding it.  

The Springfield area is nice, I like the town.  Columbia is a lefty town due to the university, but otherwise not bad.  South, east, or west of Jefferson City would be okay.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 3:42:57 AM EDT
[#37]

Guy I know that lives there says " you can't even buy pants in this town anymore "

View Quote

That's totally true.  It's true of a lot of places really.  I go to stockton to fish and you basically have woods for groceries and dollar general for whatever else.  Alton is the same way, there's a dollar general and a grocery store.  If you're fine with that great, just something to consider when moving somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#38]

That's totally true.  It's true of a lot of places really.  I go to stockton to fish and you basically have woods for groceries and dollar general for whatever else.  Alton is the same way, there's a dollar general and a grocery store.  If you're fine with that great, just something to consider when moving somewhere.
View Quote

That's probably why all y'all country bumpkins never wear nothing but carpenter jeans, flannel work shirts and chore coats you bought at the local Feed and Ivermectin getting place . . .

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Rick_NE:
Can anyone address my concerns about a possible move to area of Dent - Iron - Wayne - Shannon - Reynolds counties and it's proximity to all the lead mines and smelters. Most worried about residual contamination in the soil and groundwater. One property I'm most interested in is just SE of Centerville about 10 miles, but after our camping trip through southern MO last fall, anywhere in that area is our bullseye for our next and hopefully last move.

Thanks!
View Quote

It’s OK. The earthquake will probably kill you before the lead poisoning will.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Can anyone address my concerns about a possible move to area of Dent - Iron - Wayne - Shannon - Reynolds counties and it's proximity to all the lead mines and smelters. Most worried about residual contamination in the soil and groundwater. One property I'm most interested in is just SE of Centerville about 10 miles, but after our camping trip through southern MO last fall, anywhere in that area is our bullseye for our next and hopefully last move.

Thanks!
View Quote

Nothing I'd worry about.

A good job will be much harder to find, if that's important to you.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Thanks!
View Quote

Shannon county is really poor.

I would look more around Gainseville or Ava.  Closer to a larger city, so you aren't driving an hour to get to a Walmart.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 9:32:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Thank you all verrry much for all this into!!! Incredible helpful.

We run a computer repair shop. High speed good internet is absolutely required for us - to the point of not buying a house if it does not have it.
View Quote

Where do you live now?
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Tell me about Missouri! (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top