Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2021 3:59:23 PM EDT
It seems our Mayor and City Council are hell bent on turing us into the next liberal shit hole. Contact your council member now, or show up to the townhall tomorrow!
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
North of the River should leave KCMO and join other cities. If anyone knows who we contact about THAT, let me know.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw that the motel vacations are running out and they want to put them in Columbus square park.  Why not around 18th and Vine where ol Quentin lives?  I hate it because Columbus park is my favorite part of KC.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
North of the River should leave KCMO and join other cities. If anyone knows who we contact about THAT, let me know.
View Quote

Taking back KC is the only group I can think of. They were the 2nd group to organize the recall petition after the first one fell through. I agree though. The Northland needs to separate itself.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I saw that the motel vacations are running out and they want to put them in Columbus square park.  Why not around 18th and Vine where ol Quentin lives?  I hate it because Columbus park is my favorite part of KC.
View Quote

Just put them in the most useless building in town. The Mayors office
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I just saw on the morning news that they've burnt through $5 million putting them up in motels for the last 90 days.  5 million of federal money blown and now they're back at square 1, well done KC.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just saw on the morning news that they've burnt through $5 million putting them up in motels for the last 90 days.  5 million of federal money blown and now they're back at square 1, well done KC.
View Quote

Exactly...give the (especially federal) government a project and they will screw it up and overrun the costs every time.
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone want to comment on Quentin Lucas proposing reparations being made?  This guy just won't quit on the virtue signaling.  Think he has millions of federal covid money burning a hole in his pocket or where's all this money coming from?
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone want to comment on Quentin Lucas proposing reparations being made?  This guy just won't quit on the virtue signaling.  Think he has millions of federal covid money burning a hole in his pocket or where's all this money coming from?
View Quote

FFS did he really? I must have missed that one. The money is from the illegal earnings tax.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top