Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2021 10:52:11 PM EDT
Looking to pickup my suppressor, any recommendations on who to buy from or have do the transfer in KC?
Do we have any dealers that will allow you to shoot while waiting on stamp?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you at, it'll make it easier.

I've bought several cans from Ben at Cedar Falls Tactical in BonneTerre/Desloge...

He has the Powered by Silencerco Kiosk or did... Been awhile since I bought any cans...

He's a good dude, stocks a lot and can order about anything...
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 1:58:22 AM EDT
[#2]
SUB_MG in Lee’s Summit.

@SUB_MG
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I would encourage you to find a gun shop that has a silencer shop kiosk.  They literally can do everything there-the prints, the photo, and the trust.  Just a few minutes in the store and then a few days later electronically sign your trust and you are done.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SUB_MG in Lee’s Summit.

@SUB_MG
View Quote

Second that.

Easy to do your own prints btw.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:47:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I have bought multiple through SnapShots in NKC. A friend of mine bought two and GA Precision in NKC did the transfers recently.

Frontier Justice has some cans in stock, they also have a range...... not sure if that is a good combo for being able to shoot while you wait.

SUB_MG gets a lot of mentions on here for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top