Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2021 4:38:37 PM EDT
to....sight see. Only to sight see though. Definitely not trying to organize anything else...

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I would strongly encourage you to stay away. A lot of rumblings of the other side planning something to make our side look bad. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Might be wise to stay far away at this time. Let underground instigators get their asses kicked for the good of media.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
to....sight see. Only to sight see though. Definitely not trying to organize anything else...

View Quote

You do realize there's nobody at the Capitol on weekends, right? A couple of Capitol cops, maybe a cleaning crew and tour guide or two.

Oh well, Central Dairy should be open. Spend some money while you're here.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:52:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You do realize there's nobody at the Capitol on weekends, right? A couple of Capitol cops, maybe a cleaning crew and tour guide or two.

View Quote

Thanks for the tip buddy! Sherbet is my fav.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I remember around Sandy Hook or the Florida school shooting someone had a rally on Sunday...drove two hours down and there were 10 people and no legislators.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks for the tip buddy! Sherbet is my fav.
View Quote

Seems kind of a waste to stand in front of all that delicious ice cream and opt for not-ice cream, but to each his own. Either way, you won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Not going. The whole "armed rallies/protests at the state capitols" IS a false-flag operation. We're being set up.

There are no gun rights groups or gun clubs in Missouri or anywhere else that I know of advocating to do this. This is not some conservative or gun community event -- but the media is spreading it, promoting it, as if it were.

Eye-opening article regarding same in NJ...

https://www.ammoland.com/2021/01/fake-news-armed-protest-trenton-new-jersey/#axzz6jRiI6Qpb

Some people only stick to the news, they don't belong to gun clubs or listen to talk radio or hang out online. If you have any conservative neighbors or friends like that, you might just mention what's up to help prevent any notion to go. We all need to be watching each other's six from now on. It's only going to get worse.

God help us stay on the straight and narrow.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I agree with the above post. Im not seeing anything being organized either. Although, I dont have social media accounts so I kind of rely on ARF a little bit. so....I made the thread.

My OP was made in jest considering recent events but I was genuinely curious if you guys were going.

Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:21:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah I remember around Sandy Hook or the Florida school shooting someone had a rally on Sunday...drove two hours down and there were 10 people and no legislators.
View Quote

I went to one on a Saturday last year in Topeka and it was pitiful so I get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top