Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2018 10:22:24 PM EDT
I'm a few months late in posting this but whatever I was a native kansan my entire life until this year, I made the jump and moved to Lee's summit this summer. One thing I can say for certain is I have confirmed what I always thought, Missouri drivers are pretty awful. Hopefully it's not contagious

Anyway, I'm officially checking in for team MO! Are there any good outdoor ranges or other places to shoot? I checked out frontier justice a little while back and it wasn't bad, I just hate paying that much per trip.

I know there are a couple arfcommers here in LS but how's the rest of our base out here look? Let's hear it!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#1]
BRGUNS (or some similar acronym) is the hookup in Lees Summit for sooopressors
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Right on. I'm hoping to buy my first one some time next year
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:57:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Everyone knows JOCO Kansas drivers are the worst. Period. Welcome to the right side of the river. Lees Summit is a nice area. Frontier is the big shop out there for sure. Lake City MO Conservation range is close. But it is really for distance rifle. Lots of rules and pretty useless for handgun. There is a private gun club out that way that has a 24/7 indoor range and an outdoor range out by Lone Jack or close to the east of you. Like 200 a year for a membership. Looks like a good club from what I have read. The only unmanned outdoor public range I can think of is east on 50 hwy outside of Whiteman AFB. So that is a bit of a drive.

Burn all your Jayhawk shit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 10:20:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Missouri drivers have nothing on Louisville drivers! I'm moving back as soon as I can, these fuckers are nuts
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's rich coming from a Kansas driver.

https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_wink.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing I can say for certain is I have confirmed what I always thought, Missouri drivers are pretty awful. Hopefully it's not contagious

Kansas drivers can't be as bad as Illinois drivers, or can they? Hahahahaha
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing I can say for certain is I have confirmed what I always thought, Missouri drivers are pretty awful. Hopefully it's not contagious

Won't lie, there are some especially stupid/dickish drivers in KS, mostly in snobville Johnson county though hahaha.

Unrelated note, are there any good spots around here to take kiddos sledding? I haven't had a chance to hit very many of the park areas but I haven't seen any good hills available.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 2:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I make it a point to avoid Illinois at all costs but I did take a road trip earlier this year and went through MS...holy crap they were awful!
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 1:56:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome to Lees Summit, MO.  I live is Lees Summit, I run the business in Lees Summit and my office is in Overland Park, KS so I get to see both sides most days and all the great drivers

Let us know if you need help with anything … guns, suppressors or other NFA items.  E-mail us from our website BRGuns.com  (B&R Guns)
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#10]
After 42 years on the east coast, then moving back into the KC region, living in Lees Summit, I consider the drivers & traffic here absolutely no big deal. Seriously. Asshole driving is everywhere you go, and granted I'd probably would feel different if I had not moved back here within a year, but that's how I see it.

Plus 1000 on contacting B&R Guns when you can. I introduced myself not to long after moving into Lees Summit, we met, we've conducted great transactions, and I consider him my FFL dealer.
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought Illinois drivers were bad... Then I moved to Farmington, MO, where I found out there's no driver's education in high school...  Which explains a LOT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top