Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2018 11:17:41 AM EDT
In case it hasn't been posted here yet:

2018 Missouri Gun Rally
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting....won't be able to make it, but do you have a list of gun bills for this year?
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#2]
HEY!!  How come there is not more noise about this Rally?  Why are not the conservative voices in Missouri promoting it?  Where is Dana Lash..er or Loesh...or whatever her leather wearing name is? We need all hands on deck.  If you don't think the political winds are not blowing against the 2nd Amendment harder than they were back in 1994, you are not paying attention.  C'mon folks!  We need to be at this rally.  I don't even live in Missouri anymore and I'm going to show up and support the gun groups doing the fighting with what little they have to fight with.

Rally the troops and I'll see you at the rally!
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 8:05:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't there a gun rally on the 14th?
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 4:43:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I was there. Nothing spectacular, but not a bad turnout, all in all.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, damn.  I couldn't have made it anyway as I was getting over the Flu.  Was checking to see if there was an event on the 14th but I guess it was earlier here.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, damn.  I couldn't have made it anyway as I was getting over the Flu.  Was checking to see if there was an event on the 14th but I guess it was earlier here.
View Quote
All is not lost..

Gun rights supporters plan rallies, inlcuding at Missouri Capitol

"Missouri's event at the Capitol is scheduled for Saturday from 1-4 p.m."
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I was there on the 11th.   I rough counted about 120 to 140 folks.

Anybody go Saturday and get a headcount?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top