Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 8:25:25 AM EDT
Someone told me there was, but I can't find anything on it.. If so is there any AR parts there.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it's next weekend.

they usually have AR parts.  and CMMG usually has a table there selling the bargain bin ARs.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#2]
went to show last weekend at fairgrounds in Springfield. I haven't heard of any this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I knew they just had the one at the fairgrounds and I know they are having one at the convention center sometimes also. Dad said he saw it on TV, but I couldnt find anything out about it..
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/missouri_gun_shows.htm

looks like the Metcalf show at the expo center.  never been to that one.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Those shows are weak.  
You can find uppers, stocks and that type stuff but if you're after small parts like extractor springs or takedown pin detents you probably will leave empty handed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Those shows are weak but might be better than sitting around the house.
You can find uppers, stocks and that type stuff but if you're after small parts like extractor springs or takedown pin detents you'll probably will leave empty handed.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Awesome.  My first double tap.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:07:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Those shows are weak.  
You can find uppers, stocks and that type stuff but if you're after small parts like extractor springs or takedown pin detents you probably will leave empty handed.

Agreed; I went to a Metcalf show not too long ago and it didn't come close to an RK show.  That being said, I still may go this weekend because most follks will be glued to their tv's...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top