Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 7:49:50 AM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/connectingdots1#p/c/E832426433D0A6B3

left link cold.... just in case, it was posted in the Zombie Forum no less

Personally i don't consider myself truly a tin-foil hat guy, but some things i find if true really startle me, maybe i've been reading too many Tom Clancy and Robert Ludlum books lately

what ye arfcom think?
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I wear my tinfoil pretty tight.  There is something to the string of deaths I will admidt that.  To high a strange death rate in that group. I think the other lesson learned is dont fly personal air craft  I dont know I dont get the conspiracy the flu has been less deadly than normal flu.  More contageous maybe?  I think the real story is the vaccine myself.  There is something odd going on.  Someone once said and I wont quote this correctly but "if the goverement tells you to do something or go somewhere for your safety do exactly the opposite of that.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wear my tinfoil pretty tight.  There is something to the string of deaths I will admidt that.  To high a strange death rate in that group. I think the other lesson learned is dont fly personal air craft  I dont know I dont get the conspiracy the flu has been less deadly than normal flu.  More contageous maybe?  I think the real story is the vaccine myself.  There is something odd going on.  Someone once said and I wont quote this correctly but "if the goverement tells you to do something or go somewhere for your safety do exactly the opposite of that.

i agree about the vaccine part, why do they suddenly want everyone to get the vaccine if the flu itself isn't as deadly as the regular flu?

I really don't consider myself a tinfoil hat person, i really like going by the facts, but the facts all point toward conspiracy.... hmm
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never gotten a flu shot before and don't plan to this time.  Anyone happen to know where I could find that information not in a video form? I'd like to read a little more after I adjust the tinfoil, good thing my neighbor gave me a 18"x1000' foodservice roll of foil huh
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've never gotten a flu shot before and don't plan to this time.  Anyone happen to know where I could find that information not in a video form? I'd like to read a little more after I adjust the tinfoil, good thing my neighbor gave me a 18"x1000' foodservice roll of foil huh

haha i'd try just to google their names, i would but i'm at work
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, the origins of the virus are suspicious.  It just so happens the huge government push for a national emergency is this questionable virus.  They've insisted on mandatory vaccinations, declaring a national emergency at the federal level, and state level ones as well.  Ironically the national emergency declared wasn't for any real reason other than a just in case type thing.  They've also declared under executive order that they can shut down parts of the private sector of the internet if things get bad. It's suspicious that much cannot be denied.  

To speculate, who knows maybe it was supposed to be deadlier than it turned out to be, either way the media has scared enough people into getting vaccinations now.  People really react strongly to hearsay when the media/government hype something up huge.  I get emails from school on how to protect from the flu yet never got that in the past, lots of weird things.  Its one of those things that leaves more questions than answers and so naturally you have to wonder about things.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#7]
My breakfast talks to me.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:26:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Its been too long since microbiology and molecular biology classes.  I should understand more of what I just read.  
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Its been too long since microbiology and molecular biology classes.  I should understand more of what I just read.  

The short version is that the gobermint is out to git y'all...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I already got the swine flu.  I'm not worried.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#11]
OCTOBER 30TH:

Quote:
Radio Netherlands Worldwide reports 40,000 Ukrainians have contracted the disease and at least 100 are in the hospital. Tests are currently being conducted and all is known is that it is not the H1N1 Swine Flu.

Prime Minister Timoshenko stated, “Express-tests cannot provide a hundred percent verification of the virus, they give only 50% accuracy. That’s why blood probes of those who died were sent to special laboratories for further testing. And only this morning it was confirmed that at least 11 deaths were caused by the A/H1N1 virus.”

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/281347

OCTOBER 31ST:

Quote:
“The H1N1 virus which causes Mexican flu has been ruled out,” Radio Netherlands Worldwide reported yesterday.

Ukraine Health Minister Vasyl Kniazevych told the National Radio Company of Ukraine that the virus is not H1N1. “The minister noted that the main objective is to identify the virus causing the disease, which is expected to take several weeks.”

http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/index.php?id=148&listid=103151

NOVEMBER 1ST:

Quote:
source: As of November 1, there have been 53 people dead from a flu or flu-related epidemic in the Ukraine.

Ministry of Health’s data reports that in the Lviv region, 24 people died Ternopil – 14 (12 adults, 1 child, 1 pregnant woman), in Ivano-Frankivsk 8 (7 adults, 1 pregnant woman) and 5 in Chernivtsi area.

Altogether, according to Health Ministry in Ukraine 184 thousand 919 sick people, of whom were hospitalized – 7 thousand 383 persons, in anesthesiology and intensive care are 123 people (96 adults, 14 children aged 0-6 years, 9 children — aged 6-18 years and 12 pregnant women and mothers.

http://trancy.net/2009/11/01/november-1 ... confirmed/

Now rewind to last august:

Remember this chase?

Quote:
LOS ANGELES ? A man suspected of making threats against the White House was pulled from his car Thursday after an hours-long standoff in the parking lot of the Federal Building in West Los Angeles.

The man had refused to leave his red Volkswagen Beetle and withstood four rounds of chemical agents tossed inside the car after police broke a rear window. About an hour later, officers shot out the drivers window with a bean bag gun and pulled him out.

Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan identified the suspect as Joseph Moshe, 56, of Los Angeles. Moshe is suspected of calling a police dispatch number Wednesday and making threatening statements about the White House, Donovan said.

The tear gas and pepper spray didn't affect this guy. Mossad training much?

Now the final article:

Quote:
http://www.clayandiron.com/news.jhtml…

- – - THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CHANNEL OF THE NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT OR DR. BILL DEAGLE – - -

NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT SHOW — MONDAY, AUGUST 17TH 2009 — HOUR TWO AND THREE SPECIAL — DR TRUE OTT PhD ND — ALEX STUDER JURISDICTION AND BLOG MASTER OF H1N1 FRANKENVIRUS BLOG — WAYNE PRANTE — FALSEFLAGFLU.COM NEWS AND BLOG

Quote from website: Now, the information I received tonight.

Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man’s middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen.

The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or “bring him in.”

Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company.

The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination.

Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe’s car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training.

Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time.

The information comes from one of my confidential sources. I have reason to believe it is accurate. If I receive more information I will post it.
http://vactruth.com/2009/09/19/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-%E2%80%9Cswine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon%E2%80%9D/
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#12]
hmmmm  interesting.....

i am now seriously considering becoming a politician just so i have enough power to find out what is really going on
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#13]
The entire idea of a flu vaccine is horse sh!t.  Pump yourself full of a mystery brine that's some "scientists" best guess as to how it's going help.  

F-that
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The entire idea of a flu vaccine is horse sh!t.  Pump yourself full of a mystery brine that's some "scientists" best guess as to how it's going help.  

F-that

agreed, vaccines have been used with great effect to erradicate modern diseases.  But my feeling mirrors yours.  I dont have a high degree of trust when the people who are supposed to make things safe ignore their own safety policies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top