Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 5:16:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:11:09 AM EDT
[#1]
What goes around, comes around, sometimes we may get to see it, but most of the time we don't. Karma can be a bitch sometimes Take it easy out there, Eric.

(ETA): glad you was able to see it happen, Eric
Rick
SGF, Mo.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you blade at 45 degrees and say, you will not clip my bumper?

I hate it when people cut me off or pull out in front of me. I drive and have driven old and/or heavy vehicles for the past 4 years.  These old or heavy vehicles don't handle like a sports car nor have the brakes of an Indy car.  I had already come to the realization that if someone in a rice rocket missed a stop sign I was likely to cut their car in half with the impact.  I made peace with that.

My current truck isn't heavy like my former truck, but it does have 4 wheel drum brakes that need a bit of adjusting.  They are safe as is but the bias isn't quite centered left to right.   And my front bumper appears to be a 5" C-Channel formed into a bumper.

lunyou
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
... there was Johnnette Law in her Kansas HiPo cruiser...

Was she pretty?

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#5]
pics of woman cop please
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Eric,

You aren't by chance the arfcommer in the white/blue Neon are you?

I work nights in LS and live in Shawnee, I fall in behind or in front of that car at least three times a week...

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Eric,

I work nights in LS and live in Shawnee, I fall in behind or in front of that car at least three times a week...

Ummm..............  
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eric,

That is I and my beloved little car. Are you the guy with the green Durango with a BFL on the back window? If so that would explain why I see the vehicle headed west towards KS with KS plates on it in the mornings.

Howdy.

Yep that would be me, ending my day when your starting yours.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#11]
1CM, you sure you didn't know the driver? Maybe they did see you and... well... do you blame 'em?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow. we are an observant bunch. hahaha. good eyes guys.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Eric,

That is I and my beloved little car. Are you the guy with the green Durango with a BFL on the back window? If so that would explain why I see the vehicle headed west towards KS with KS plates on it in the mornings.

Howdy.

Yep that would be me, ending my day when your starting yours.

Oh Gawd, ya'll gonna pick out curtains now?

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Now that's funny Joe

Max
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:54:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Shit I'd write them for C & I Driving. Nearly causing a wreck like that. And HIPO writes state tickets so the fines are way more expensive. Us cops do have our moments. Most people arent around when we are doing real police work tho. They just watch KCTV 5 's "report" (opinion) on the events in the morning.

sorry for minor rant
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:37:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And HIPO writes state tickets so the fines are way more expensive.

They assess more points against your license too.  Ask me how I know that.  

And you did not even get her number...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#19]
C&I tickets suck, got one when i was 16, good thing for lawyers.

I have seen several KC cops that i wouldnt mind having there number.

I about got ran off the road today, i was driving from independence back home near liberty on 291, This blue haired lady on the cell phone just decided that she wanted to be where i was.  
I dont think she ever even saw me, or my finger or heard the horn.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
C&I tickets suck, got one when i was 16, good thing for lawyers.

I have seen several KC cops that i wouldnt mind having there number.

I about got ran off the road today, i was driving from independence back home near liberty on 291, This blue haired lady on the cell phone just decided that she wanted to be where i was.  
I dont think she ever even saw me, or my finger or heard the horn.

Yea I dont write a lot of C&I tickets unless they are deserving. But if I do write one you can be sure you were driving with your head securely up your ass.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:19:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I deserved it. looking back on it now i wonder how i am still alive the way i drove when i was 16-18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top