Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2007 8:03:02 PM EDT
So I went to Crossfire shooting range "totally stupid name for a range" today on my day off (Sick cough cough)  anyway I got to shoot my new FNP 9mm I put just short of 500 rounds down range.  The function was flawless I had to adjust the sights a little but that is to be expected.  The gun grouped nicely, and pointed well.  Overall I like it alot, I will let you know what I think after I get 2-5 thousand through it.  
  Side note the thing felt like a damn hand cannon after I have spent all year shooting my five seven, which has the recoil of a 22mag.  But that is just me being a wuss because the felt recoil was little and double taps were fast with the fnp.  That five seven will sure spoil you though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 for the FNPs.  I took a look at the FNP 45 and 357sig at the NRA show... I might just have to get one of each so I can have all the flavors.  Blackened, Stainless, Flat Earth... mmm.  In fact I think I'll take mine out Saturday!  

Justin
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:15:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Where is this Crossfire range? Is it anywhere near KC? indoor/outdoor. pistol/rifle
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:54:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Crossfire is on truman road near the independence powerplant on the east side of independence.  All they allow is pistols and pistol caliber rifles, and I've seen people shoot shotguns in there too but I doubt you could use slugs.

Polytech
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top