Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2007 2:48:44 PM EDT
Local dealer said he has a CMMG 16 inch flat top AR with front sight post and collapsiable stock for $725 new,So what is it and why is it so cheap and does anyone have any pictures as it will be a week before i can get away from work to even see what it is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like it is either used or a parts gun....
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
i can only wager a guess that it is either a used gun that he is needing to get rid of, or a build that he did himself. but again, that is just a guess. for that price, i'd be VERY suprised if it were a CMMG factory gun.

one caveat, i do believe they've been selling a cheaper line of guns, but they aren't the quality of course of their higher end line. not even sure they are built with chrome lined barrels.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
What is a shooters grade weapon compared to your $1000 rifles?Any pics or more info?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top