Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 4:04:20 PM EDT
Where can you buy M16 BFA (box-type, usually red or yellow) for a reasonable price?  

Thanks
OZ
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Request noted. I had one many many years ago and it it can be found it is yours. Of course it may be long lost so don't depend on me more it.
I will let you know if I do (or do not) find it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Gary.

Check your email.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Oz, your turn to check your email
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:52:23 PM EDT
[#4]
If you still need a BFA, let me know. I have an extra one in new to excellent condition.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I received one BFA in the mail a few days ago.  The box contains no sender's address so I dont know whether I should thank GaryM or SgtSauer.  So, I just thank both of you.  

oz
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I received one BFA in the mail a few days ago.  The box contains no sender's address so I dont know whether I should thank GaryM or SgtSauer.  So, I just thank both of you.  

oz

Was the address printed on a light blue label?
Oh, the box probably had been used in a previous life to ship auto parts.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup, I think it was a light blue label.  Neatly printed (laser printer?).
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:12:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yup, I think it was a light blue label.  Neatly printed (laser printer?).

Dymo label printer, courtesy of your uncle sam
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#9]
That is strange. I offered MouseGun some BFA's for free and he totally stopped talking to me once I told him I was a military person.  The BFA's were going to be used for ROTC cadets.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That is strange. I offered MouseGun some BFA's for free and he totally stopped talking to me once I told him I was a military person.  The BFA's were going to be used for ROTC cadets.

SGTSauer,  I informed SGT McGuire about getting some help from the MO NG.  I figure he is better suited to handle the specifics than I am.  I will ask him again.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top