Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 8:27:34 PM EDT
Hello All.

My job just sent me to the Oakland/San Fran area and Ive been here 5 days now.  Ive gone to about 6 different gun shops and nobody has anything AR related.  Its a joke.  How can anyone live like this?  The people that are here arent that friendly either.  I never knew how great I had it in the AR/MO area.  I cant wait to leave this excuse of a state.  Look forward to coming home where not all of my constitutional rights have been taken away!  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
How long are you going to be behind enemy lines?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:36:24 PM EDT
[#2]
At least a month for starters.  I may have to come back for another month or two, but I will definitely be at the top of the list to go somewhere else.  This is just crazy.  I miss my AR and my +10 round mags already!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top