Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 10:35:05 AM EDT
Are there any opportunies to shoot at night in Missouri?  

I attended an IDPA match held at night, in Utah, it was a blast.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure, Head on up to the north side of St. Louis, turn onto any of the local streets up then just tell your driver to slow down. You can open up on pretty much any house in the 'hood and the locals won't even bat a eye, hell, they won't even call the cops po-po. Just make sure you don't drive too slow or you will have to be buying you some new hubcaps before the night is over.
One bit of warning. Shooting from a moving vehicle at might is a very popular sport up there, make sure you are not downrange of any of your fellow sportsman and you should be ok,
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
We do alot of night shoots here in Bland. Have several hundred acres and no one can say a thing. However it doesnt sound as fun as what Gary described, but its alot less troublesome.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
. However it doesnt sound as fun as what Gary described, but its alot less troublesome.

no shit, maybe we should head up that way and do some urban renewal
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Dat would be off da hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dat would be off da hizzle fo shizzle my nizzle.

ROFLMAO
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks  for the responses.  They're entertaining, yet close to reality.  

I am looking for night matches, or practice, in the Saint Louis area.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top