Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 7:07:07 PM EDT
Any info? I won a Certificate for a 3 day AR-15 Training course. Good for 1 year. Value is $499. Trying to sell for $250, but not getting any response from the EE. You guys heard of them? I believe they're near St. Louis.

advancedperformanceshooting.com

Thanks - Jim

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never heard of them but Dixon is down near Ft.Leanordwood.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Dixon?? You could go to Big Louie's after the class!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:02:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've never heard of them but Dixon is down near Ft.Leanordwood.

How close to St. Louis is Dixon?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
well we used to make it in alittle over an hour when i was at leanordwood but we weren't exactly going the speed limit normal driving i would say about 1.5 hours maybe 2 depending on traffic in st.louis.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Dixon - St.Louis... im thinkin 2.5-3hrs
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:38:14 AM EDT
[#6]
well using the zip code for the saint louis airport tp dixon according to mapquest it says 2.22 hours, mapquest has never been close to what i can drive to a location so i wold stil say under 2 hours, especially depending on what route you went. You cold take 44 and hit 28 which runs right into dixon.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
well using the zip code for the saint louis airport tp dixon according to mapquest it says 2.22 hours, mapquest has never been close to what i can drive to a location so i wold stil say under 2 hours, especially depending on what route you went. You cold take 44 and hit 28 which runs right into dixon.

What direction is that?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#8]
DAM, i wished i had saved the airport zipcode so i could post a link but didnt think about it If you look at mapquest as your going towards Ft.leanord wood on 44 you will 28 goes off from the left heading towards dixon , iam pretty sure there is an exit there but its been 12 years since i drove that route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top