Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 5:19:56 PM EDT
After the shoot, I still feel the need to go shoot some more. Spoke to a few people and we are going to Finger Lakes/Rocky forks next Sat to spend the day blasting. Will bring out the steel plates and Pistol poppers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm there and eric is gonna come as well as couple of other folks i have talked to this wek alredy who gave me a "maybe" reply
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I would definitely be interested.  I didnt use near the ammo I thought  I would at the cmmg shoot.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]
That was my thought as well. I do not unload ammo from a mag unless its going through the gun and have a lot still loaded. I plan to be there around 9:30 and stay most of the day (maybe 4pm or so).
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:46:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Duke, As busy as you were last Sat, I am supprised you found time to shoot. Should have no problem getting lots of pictures this weekend.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, got everything loaded. Planning to be there around 9:30 to get setup. have the cammera loaded also so I should be able to get some pictures. Weather is supposed to be 43 and sunny. Good day to go shooting....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:33:53 AM EDT
[#7]
PIX PIX PIX!!!!!! Damn......I have about 1500 rounds spoiling in my shop.....what a waste!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Just finished unloading from shooting and realized I forgot to even get out the cammera

Bad, BAD Robert.....

Had a good day shooting with Nascar3&8fan, Sapper85, and Eric03cobra. Was colder than the weather man said it was gonna be by like 20deg...  The bastard

Guess we will have to go shooting ummm....  Soon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top