Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 5:28:34 PM EDT
www.midwayusa.com/static.exe/getstaticpage?page=jobs.htm

We really could use some more poeple on board in Logistics.
Right now Im looking at not getting a day off till I go home for Thanksgiving.
I work 5 dyas a week, the other 2 I dont work because I have some late afternoon classes.
It starts at $8.30 an hour in logicstics.

Health insurance
 Dental insurance
 Long-term disability
 Life insurance
 401(k) retirement plan *
 Paid sick-leave
 Paid holidays
 Paid vacations
 Paid bereavement leave
 Product discounts *
 Profit-sharing program *( <100 = cost + 10%,100-200 = cost +$10,>200 =cost +5%)
 Referral bonuses *(Make sure to wright Jordan Bowles as the referral)
 Tuition Reimbursement *($1500 a year)
 Paid Training *
 Smoking Cessation Program *

* Also provided for part-time Associates

Really I would like to see some football games or go shooting some time this year.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Some time ago I filled out an application there and they never called me.  I called and asked about it and they said they weren't hiring.  So I became a lawyer instead.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#2]
If things worked out the way I was hoping, I'd be applying.  But it doesn't look like grad school is going to be happening for a while, so there's no point in moving up there.

OK, I should clarify:  I'm only an hour and a half away from Columbia anyway -- so CMMG is close enough that if I can get days off I can easily enough make the shoots (gotta get time off first though )  I can't afford to shoot as much as I'd like, so extra shooting friends doesn't do me a whole lot of good.  Besides.  I like being surrounded by national forest land and all the camping and fishing I can do there for free, not to mention the complete lack of people.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
sure there is... nice town, nice shooting friends, closer to CMMG...  hard to ask more than that  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top