Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 2:44:22 PM EDT
Who else said they were going?
Can't wait to see my fellow MoDCCers there.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Gary have you read his book?  Wish I could get you to get my copy signed for me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:43:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there!
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife and I are gonna be there!
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
So how did it go?  What was he like?
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So how did it go?  What was he like?

I thought it was a good class. Mr. Ross seems like your typical guy unless you know something about him. He is a lot like your typical gun guy, I likeed him. He also  has some really awesome toys, he brought his FN 5.7 and let us paw it, very interesting gun with an atrocious trigger.
Holeshot4, his wife and HKocher were there, it was a St. Louis AR15 local chapter meeting.
I have much more I could say but it is late I need to get some sleep. Check your IM, hope to hear from you soon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#6]
It was good. He is really interested in getting as many people as possible carrying. It's obvious that he has put a lot of his life in to this cause.
We meet at his property tomorrow to finish up the live fire portion. He's gonna have a cook out too! I doubt many of the other training courses are gonna do that.

Eric
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top