Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 2:49:12 PM EDT
Ok guys, i have the vedio in mpeg, and vcd fromat for those of you that have a dvd player that plays vcd. the problem is there so large there no way i can upload it any were, its 368 megs on low quality mpeg, and i dont know how big the vcd is, i just made one master and will make copys from it. the total fun time is 27 mins, all the runs are there except for, Jeff with the saw, i didnt get it and my run, which is a good thing no photo shopping. i think there was 23 of us there today i will make copys for peopel that want them just bare with me i have a big work scedule comming up and i have to get more cds. Ronald

edit: need to know who wants copys and how to get it to you?

UPDATE: GUYS I HAVENT FORGOT ANY OF YOU, I WILL TRY TO GET THE CDS OF IN THE MAIL FRIDAY OR SAT. WORK HASNT BEEN GOOD THIS WEEK AND IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING WELL GET OFF TILL THEN. SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY, THE SO FAR HAVE WORKED MY COMPUTER, MY LAPTOP, MOMS MACHINE AND MY MACHINE AT WORK THAT DOESNT HAVE A DVD PLAYER USING, POWER DVD SOFTWARE. I HAVE ALOS USED IT ON MY HOME DVD PLAYER. SO SEEMS TO WORK PRETTY WELL. RONALD
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:32:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like a copy...
IM sent...

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Me want one too.

It's gotta be better than the DVD I made from the last shoot.

Thanks!
GaryM

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to get one - assuming it will run on the DVD player in my laptop (I'm guessing it will).

Thanks for putting this together.  IM inbound.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#4]
LIST OF PEOPLE SO FAR:
NEED TO KNOW WHO ELSE WANTS THESE this is who i have so far:
holeshot4
DK-PROF
GARY M
and CUTTER75

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#5]
There's no hurry at my end - I'm just really grateful that you're doing this.  

Take your time.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Ronald,

I'd love to have one.  Do you live near the STL area?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#7]
For distributing I would suggest either of two ways. If you want to mail them it will cost about .87 for each one. Or if you are planning to attend the next meet just bring a bunch then.
Of course I will gladly reimburse you for whatever it takes to send one to me.
Which reminds me, did I IM you my address yet?
Let us know whenever you have the time and like DK-Prof said, no rush here.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Could I get one too, please.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#9]
HKocher, will gladly get you one. im sorry dont live near STL, im in Auxvasse. you just want me to bring it to the shoot, or mail you copy i can mail it its not a problem just IM me info.

82_Airborne, no problem just im me your info so i can get it off to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top