Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 1:40:57 PM EDT
Just wondering if any AR15.com members are around the Springfield area. If so, where do you shoot?

Seems ranges down this way are few and far between. I shoot often at Busiek off 65, but it is quite a drive for me!

Any private ranges I could be hooked up with around here?
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 1:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]
CZ75fan is in the Springfield area...

and I'm trying to get a co-worker down there to join the board, but I'm sure there are others in Springfield...

If I go on a road trip to shoot with my co-worker, I'll definitely post something to give you a heads up Hot-Lead...

Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:34:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm one of the lucky ones right now, Dad has 40 acres just west of town(Springfield)that I can go out and plink off a few rounds. I'm afraid that will have to stop sometime in the near future though:( More and more neighbors are moving into the area. There's the Andy Dalton range out by Bois d'Arc, it is supervised. The little range up by Pleasant Hope. Might check out this club for some formal shooting. They use Andy Dalton and Springfield Benchrest Club down by Billings.

Osage Orange Sharpshooters

Rick
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 12:29:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I shoot at Busiek, Andy Dalton and even Bass Pro shop's indoor range.  If I want to tear things up, I go to my folk's farm up in Polk county.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I found another range, off I-44, near Reeds. Only problem is I can't get ahold of anyone to ask about hours/fees/membership etc. Tried e-mail, phone, and even drove out there (in the boonies, dead-ended, not sure where it is).

Bear Holler Range-- they have signs up and eveything. Don't know how to get ahold of anyone out there!

Anyone have info?
Top Top