Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2020 12:05:58 PM EDT
I am Tired of COVID Masks.

The Masks are Working? Is there any proof of that? Answer: No.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 12:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Maw Maw knows best.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Fucking bitch.  More proof that it's nothing more than a scamdemic.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
It was just a matter of time
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#4]
So our poor LEOs have to ignore her decree for another month now?
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Is she trying to be a Democrat? I shake my head every time I see a group of people put masks on to walk out of a restaurant after sitting at a table for 30 mins.

Just tell anyone that asks you have a condition and can't wear one. That's my plan but honestly I haven't had anyone stop me from going into a store.
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I see news stories that say that Covid cases are down - the masks are working.

Then, I see news stories that say we've had a spike and our numbers continue to go up.

The news media can't decide which way they are going......

I have come to despise wearing a mask at those stores that force you to do so.  I have asthma and after wearing a mask for 20 minutes, my O2 stats are down - the worst I've had is 92.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Just say "No".  I went into the Pulaski HD yesterday:  Mandatory mask required.  Didn't wear one, don't even have one.  No one said shit about it.

This shit isn't gonna stop until enough people just say "No".
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is she trying to be a Democrat? I shake my head every time I see a group of people put masks on to walk out of a restaurant after sitting at a table for 30 mins.

Just tell anyone that asks you have a condition and can't wear one. That's my plan but honestly I haven't had anyone stop me from going into a store.
View Quote

She was a Democrat for years before she became a republican. Her roots are showing.

Meanwhile all of the states around Alabama are rolling their crap back. But our dried up old alcoholic Governor Grandma continues to kiss Fauci and Birx’s asses.
Link Posted: 10/3/2020 8:49:37 AM EDT
[#10]
We have got to stop electing geriatrics to positions of power.  I'm in my 50s and have barely anything in common with most of the people we elect outside of "not a communist sympathizer".
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just say "No".  I went into the Pulaski HD yesterday:  Mandatory mask required.  Didn't wear one, don't even have one.  No one said shit about it.

View Quote
Pretty much what I've been doing all along
Link Posted: 10/8/2020 12:48:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the way!

Link Posted: 10/8/2020 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same. I was at a Ford dealer recently, walked right past the “Mask required for entry sign”. It would appear if they think they can sell you an overpriced F-150 they’ll forget about the sign.
Link Posted: 10/9/2020 3:26:16 PM EDT
[#14]
The local LEOs took a pic at the opening of the fair.  The 2 city cops had masks on.  The Sheriff and his 4 Deputies did not.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 11:12:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Went to Academy yesterday. Over half the folks shopping didn't have a mask on. It was wonderful to see.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
How was the ammo selection?
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:43:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Extended, again, until December 11

Forget that old-ass hag. I used to be a supporter of hers.....not anymore.

At this rate, she may as well just say, "You'll be wearing masks forever."
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Went to Academy yesterday. Over half the folks shopping didn't have a mask on. It was wonderful to see.
View Quote

I've noticed more and more people not wearing masks.  Folks are sick of masks.  And, people know now that contrary to what they said in the beginning, getting Covid does not mean a death sentence.

If Ivey would put down her bottle, stop listening to Harris and start listening to the people of this state, we would be back in business.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm thinking someone has her by the balls.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck these masks.  I don't think I've worn a mask in months.  I walk in and if someone says anything, I just say "medical exemption" and walk on through.  Nobody has stopped me yet.  I agree, less and less folks are wearing them now, the media doesn't know if we're getting better or worse.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We were told to not get Karened. Masks on when out in public but don't wear them during traffic stops.

I feel stupid, standing in line at the Stop & Rob, me wearing my mask and 50% of the other folks not doing it.

There is a Bham area attorney who is supposed to be collecting pics of cops not wearing masks when out in public.
View Quote

Well that doesn't sound ominous, at all

I would be willing to bet it's for nothing good.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#23]
If masks worked then why are the numbers going up?
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 1:37:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 1:39:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/7/2020 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Meemaw can go pound sand.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I've noticed more and more people not wearing masks.  Folks are sick of masks.  And, people know now that contrary to what they said in the beginning, getting Covid does not mean a death sentence.

If Ivey would put down her bottle, stop listening to Harris and start listening to the people of this state, we would be back in business.
View Quote

Same. I’ve stopped going just about anywhere in Madison County since there seem to be way more Covidiots there then next door.  I know I’ve been to Lowe’s in Limestone County a lot recently and every time I’m there I see fewer and fewer masks.  

The one thing I’ve contacted Memaw’s office about several times about and never gotten a response is what are her or her government’s objective go/no-go criteria for these mandates. What are the triggers to drop the mask mandate, the capacity restrictions, etc. etc. In test engineering I had go/no-go criteria for all my tests. All were documented and sent to my manager before I started testing. It wasn’t just “I don’t like this, no-go.”  And I wasn’t dealing with stuff that affected the lives of over 5 million people.  This entire charade has been Groundhog Day, if Granny calls a press conference And sees her shadow then 4 more weeks of her bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 11:40:05 AM EDT
[#29]
So did the mask order expire or did dim-lite reissue it?
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Extended till December.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So did the mask order expire or did dim-lite reissue it?

Extended till December.

What bullshit.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Man, what a bunch of stupid pussies.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Man, what a bunch of stupid pussies.
View Quote

Me Maw Kay is over the hill and thru the vineyard and soused to the hilt.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Alabama’s mask mandate extended until Jan. 22
View Quote

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/12/09/gov-ivey-address-states-response-covid-am/

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#35]
These little tyrants are grasping for every bit of power they can get. They keep it up and someone is going to make a example out of them.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
These little tyrants are grasping for every bit of power they can get. They keep it up and someone is going to make a example out of them.
View Quote

There are ways to tar and feather without pain on the recipient or permanent physical damage...
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#37]
As I said in my message/email to the governor.....

They just need to make the mask mandate indefinite. Each and every time they say they're going to reevaluate the situation, they just extend it for another month or so. Just say it's indefinite and stop with the reevaluations and extensions because we all know it's going to be extended, anyway. Stop with the posturing and bullshit press conferences. Just make it indefinite. Every time they hold a press conference, all they do is say the inevitable since we all know what they're going to say.

None of them have the balls to come out and say, "Wear a mask if you want to, or don't wear a mask if you don't want to. It's your choice and your decision." They'll just continue to toe the line keep pushing the mandate further and further into the future.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#38]
No state bordering AL has a mask mandate.  Gov Mee Maw needs to move on from this BS.  

FL, no mask policy, everything is open.  CA, Don't leave your house policy, you gonna die.  Both have comparable infection rates....  

FWIW, I'll be spending as much time as I can in my home state of GA over the up coming holiday......
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
None of them have the balls to come out and say, "Wear a mask if you want to, or don't wear a mask if you don't want to. It's your choice and your decision." They'll just continue to toe the line keep pushing the mandate further and further into the future.
View Quote

150 days and counting with the mask mandate, but cases are skyrocketing and obviously the solution is another 40-some days under a mask mandate.  It’s like the scene from Snatch:
“How much longer on those sausages, Charlie?”
“Two minutes, Turkish.”
“It was two minutes five minutes ago.”

I’ve contacted Governor Grandma’s Officer 4 times and just recently started emailing the Lt. Gov’s office asking what their metrics/requirements were for rolling back restrictions and the mask mandate. Never so much as a “Screw you, prole,” back.

It’s all looks like guessing and feels, nothing else.  I’ve now got the pattern down. Two days before the existing BS is set to expire, Granny will trot her old ass out and if she sees her shadow then it’s 4-6 more weeks of bullshit and Covidiocy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top