Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2007 2:43:16 AM EDT
I am looking buying a couple of suppressors.

Any recommendations for dealers in/near either Tuscaloosa or Huntsville?  I travel to both and would like not to have to make the trek to B'ham if possible.

Stocking dealers would be nice, but honest dealers with good prices are ideal!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:04:15 AM EDT
[#1]
C&C Custom Guns... talk to Wes (owner).  He's located south of Jasper in Parrish on tutwiler rd.  His # is 205-686-7859  I just sent him to finish signing my paperwork to BATF for the suppressor that was on the SA58 I bought from him.  He's got a lot of other FA goodies if you got the money.  His dad just found a registered M60 that he forgot he had.... that's like finding 50k in your attic!  The suppressors he usually sells are soundtech but he can sell anything.  Priced are usually $400-600 depending on what you need.... I paid $500 for mine in .308... hope this helps!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top