Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 5:46:37 PM EDT
I am going to drive to BR one weekend and pick up my dad, brother and brother in law and go shoot at Sherbourne...

We want to make a day out of it...

My question, can someone give directions, hours of operation, is it usually crowded and a good local place to eat a good meal.

Thanks,

Richard
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#1]
From BR your best route is through Hwy 190 west.  Take the exit before the bridge on Krotz Springs if coming from BR. It can get crowded so get there early. Pack food instead of leaving the place. Better off this way. Range closes at dark AFAIK. Just make sure anyone using the range has a valid hunting or fishing license. In lieu of those you can get the LA wildlife stamp/pass. $5 for a whole year (w/c ends June 1st 2008) or $2 for a day. Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top