Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 5:33:18 PM EDT
OK Guys.....Here are some PICS of our 4x4 trip.....We had a pretty good time......Also, when you see the PIC of my NISSAN truck stuck in a mud (water) hole, just remember it pulled itself out after I finally got it to crank up....lol........

These aren't all of the PICS but its something

Here are the PICS

GhostCat

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:07:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool. Where was that at? I have a 04 Jeep Rubicon, wish I had known about that ride. Looks like a good place to play.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
It was just off I-65 at the Jasper Exit........Just south of Cullman
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a couple of ours, forgot to give my memory sticks to Doc last night, the rest will be posted up tomorrow or the day after.

Wooly's Offroad thread and pics

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#4]
damn in Jasper? Someone shoulda called me. I would have brought out my Nissan to play and watch.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:10:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
damn in Jasper? Someone shoulda called me. I would have brought out my Nissan to play and watch.

Looks more like the "Chigger Ridge" area to me. I used to mountain bike out there all the time...back before they cleared a lot of it to build the gas station, used auto part store, RV dealer, etc.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep.....Its Chigger  Ridge......Off the Jasper Exit
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]
More of pics of our ride to Wooly's in Tenn:

Wooly's thread and pics

My Wooly's pics

Enjoy.

Merlin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top