Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 4:41:50 PM EDT
Be advised, the UN IS SENDING PERSONNEL to this area.  The report says they will be staffers and handing out supplies and such, but I'm not convinced.  I will NOT stand by and see foreign troops operating on MY HOME SOIL.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link to Yahoo article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050904/ts_nm/aid_un_dc&printer=1
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:05:16 PM EDT
[#2]
GOOD FOR YOU, LA!

I thought I was the only one left who will not

"...let the invader stain the sacred soil of the South."

Heads up and keep your powder dry, good buddy!

---Woody---
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If you see a blue helmet, tell the AfroAmericans they are the modern KKK
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
GOOD FOR YOU, LA!

---Woody---

I assure you, I will not stand idly by and let this happen, not on my watch.  As a Louisianaian, as a Confederate Marine, as an American it is my duty to defend my native soil from any and all foreign invasion.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If you see a blue helmet, tell the AfroAmericans they are the modern KKK

Excellent Idea!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Be advised, the UN IS SENDING PERSONNEL to this area.  The report says they will be staffers and handing out supplies and such, but I'm not convinced.  I will NOT stand by and see foreign troops operating on MY HOME SOIL.

You'll not stand by?

Watcha gonna do?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You'll not stand by?

Watcha gonna do?

Exactly....you are going to do nothing except post on a forum.  

FYI, the French Red Cross is already here.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GOOD FOR YOU, LA!

---Woody---

I assure you, I will not stand idly by and let this happen, not on my watch.  As a Louisianaian, as a Confederate Marine, as an American it is my duty to defend my native soil from any and all foreign invasion.

A Confederate Marine?  What the hell is that?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You'll not stand by?

Watcha gonna do?

Follow orders.  

I'm not saying that all UN personnel are here to invade, but their presence here sets a bad precedent for "peacekeepers" to come in here or elsewhere under the guise of a percieved need for security.  This is just like putting a frog in a frying pan...turn up the heat slowly and the frog will stay there cooking itself till it dies.  They take a little bit here and a little bit there until the first thign you know American ceases to exist as a soverign entity and we are just lackeys of the UN like so many other countries.  Secondly, foreign personnel operating freely on our soil undermines the soverignty of our state and our country.  Maybe some here are willing to let that slide for their measure of temporary security like Ben Franklin warned us about.  I, however, am not willing to compromise my freedoms for any measure of perceived safety.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Are you trying to make a point or are you just posting to increase your post count?  What are you fishing for?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#14]
The definition of "invasion"

Main Entry: in·va·sion
Pronunciation: in-'vA-zh&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English invasioune, from Middle French invasion, from Late Latin invasion-, invasio, from Latin invadere to invade
1 : an act of invading; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
2 : the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=invasion

These actions will not be tolerated.  What I am going to do dependes on my orders.  If my c/o orders me to sit on my ass and watch the news and let this blow over then that's what I'll do.  If he orders me to do something else then so be it.  Do you need me to draw you a picture too or is this simple enough for you to understand?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#15]
So you are some kind of militia guy, eh?

So you "c/o" calls and tells you to go blow up a UN HQ you are right on it, huh?

Wow.

What is the motto of the "Confederate Marines" "Semper Ye Haw"?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So you "c/o" calls and tells you to go blow up a UN HQ you are right on it, huh?

Wow.

Wow, that has got to be one of the most inteligent posts I've read.  Thanks for the synicism.  Found it quite amusing.  And if you actually need answers to those questions you're a bigger fool than you make yourself out to be.

ON EDIT:  I thought I'd take the chance to address this issue while I'm on a rant.  Apparently it is the opinion of some of the members here (amazingly it's the "team members" who have been the vocal ones, I wonder why that is?) who feel like they have the right to dictate policy and know what's best for everyone else.  The comment was made that I was "the militia type."  What exactly is the militia type?  If you mean that I am someone who believes in teh soverignty of ones state to be held in high regard and defended, then yes I guess I"m one of "those types."  If you mean someone who loves their state enough to volunteer their time, efforts, and money to garner the things that will help you defend your community from a threat, then yes I guess I am one of "those types."  If you are inferring that I feel like the public servants, the police, electerd officials on teh local, state, and national levels should be subject to the needs of their constituents, then yes I"m one of "those types."  If you mean that I am one that believes the Constitution of the US is the supreme law of the land and it deserves to be respected and enforced to the letter and not based on the interpretation of Communist judges and their lackeys, then yes I'm one of "those types."  And lastly, if you are saying that I am one who believes in the inalienable right of the people to keep and bear arms so that we may keep our government in check, then youre' damn right I'm one of "those types."

Think of me what you will, I really don't give two shits.  I didn't come here for your approval of my political beliefs.  I came here to learn some things and network with folks who enjoy exercising their Second Amendment rights as much as I do.  Or maybe you feel the 2nd Amendment pertains only to hunting rifles and only those who wear a badge should have access to anything other than a bolt action.  Is that the case?

As far as the topic goes, never once did I say anything about blowing up anything.  That's illegal and immoral and just frickign stupid to suggest it.  I'm talking about resisting an invasion of foreign troops onto US soil, not aid station workers trying to help out by giving otu supplies and such.  Is it really that hard to comprehend or do we want to focus our bitching on trivialities?  Stick to the topic.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.

Wow, that has got to be one of the most inteligent posts I've read.  Thanks for the synicism.  Found it quite amusing.  And if you actually need answers to those questions you're a bigger fool than you make yourself out to be.

ON EDIT:  I thought I'd take the chance to address this issue while I'm on a rant.  Apparently it is the opinion of some of the members here (amazingly it's the "team members" who have been the vocal ones, I wonder why that is?) who feel like they have the right to dictate policy and know what's best for everyone else.  The comment was made that I was "the militia type."  What exactly is the militia type?  If you mean that I am someone who believes in teh soverignty of ones state to be held in high regard and defended, then yes I guess I"m one of "those types."  If you mean someone who loves their state enough to volunteer their time, efforts, and money to garner the things that will help you defend your community from a threat, then yes I guess I am one of "those types."  If you are inferring that I feel like the public servants, the police, electerd officials on teh local, state, and national levels should be subject to the needs of their constituents, then yes I"m one of "those types."  If you mean that I am one that believes the Constitution of the US is the supreme law of the land and it deserves to be respected and enforced to the letter and not based on the interpretation of Communist judges and their lackeys, then yes I'm one of "those types."  And lastly, if you are saying that I am one who believes in the inalienable right of the people to keep and bear arms so that we may keep our government in check, then youre' damn right I'm one of "those types."

Think of me what you will, I really don't give two shits.  I didn't come here for your approval of my political beliefs.  I came here to learn some things and network with folks who enjoy exercising their Second Amendment rights as much as I do.  Or maybe you feel the 2nd Amendment pertains only to hunting rifles and only those who wear a badge should have access to anything other than a bolt action.  Is that the case?

As far as the topic goes, never once did I say anything about blowing up anything.  That's illegal and immoral and just frickign stupid to suggest it.  I'm talking about resisting an invasion of foreign troops onto US soil, not aid station workers trying to help out by giving otu supplies and such.  Is it really that hard to comprehend or do we want to focus our bitching on trivialities?  Stick to the topic.

By one of those "types" I meant the type that has a 58 year old pawn shop owner who did a stint in the army in the 60's as the "c/o" of a bunch of other likeminded folks full of what they are "gonna do" yet never seem to.

The type that says, "If my c/o orders me to... so be it."

Your c/o, give me a break.

What c/o?

What army are you in?

What are the "Confederate Marines" for Pete's sake?

Were you ever really a soldier or a Marine?

The topic IS that you said you "will NOT stand by and see foreign troops operating on MY HOME SOIL." and you were asked exactly whay you were gonna do. One tactic for "gorilla war," which is what you and your friends, er I mean fellow "Confederate Marines" dream of, er I mean prepare and plan for, Sir, is sabotage, right? Y'all don't intend on a frontal assault now do ya?

As far as "foreign troops onto US soil, not aid station workers trying to help out by giving otu supplies and such" WTF do you think the UN, were they to even come, would be doing? Uh, giving out suppies and such, ya think? Nah, the'd be "seeding the area" for the "invasion" and would be fair game, right?

So where is the closest "Confederate Marine" recruiting station? I have some cammies, some guns and would likely hack up a lung in a 2 mile run too so I am qualified, right?

I actually agree with most of what you posted and worry about the dissolution of our Nation with the "Global Community" too but the militia crap makes you sound dumb.

I have some friends and family who are fairly ready for SHTF (moreso than most, at least) and would work together in a crisis but none of them are my "c/o" and we damned sure are NOT Marines in any shape form or fashion.

As far as who is making themselves out to be a fool... Well my upbringing keeps me from pointing out the obvious.

ETA: I don't mean to come off too harshly here I just think that the "Militia" type BS gives us all a bad rap and clumps us all as nutcases... Maybe just keep it to a minimum? I would actually like you to answer the questions I asked though. I am genuinely curious.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:41:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

By one of those "types" I meant the type that has a 58 year old pawn shop owner who did a stint in the army in the 60's as the "c/o" of a bunch of other likeminded folks full of what they are "gonna do" yet never seem to.

The type that says, "If my c/o orders me to... so be it."

Your c/o, give me a break.

What c/o?

What army are you in?

What are the "Confederate Marines" for Pete's sake?

Were you ever really a soldier or a Marine?

The topic IS that you said you "will NOT stand by and see foreign troops operating on MY HOME SOIL." and you were asked exactly whay you were gonna do. One tactic for "gorilla war," which is what you and your friends, er I mean fellow "Confederate Marines" dream of, er I mean prepare and plan for, Sir, is sabotage, right? Y'all don't intend on a frontal assault now do ya?

As far as "foreign troops onto US soil, not aid station workers trying to help out by giving otu supplies and such" WTF do you think the UN, were they to even come, would be doing? Uh, giving out suppies and such, ya think? Nah, the'd be "seeding the area" for the "invasion" and would be fair game, right?

So where is the closest "Confederate Marine" recruiting station? I have some cammies, some guns and would likely hack up a lung in a 2 mile run too so I am qualified, right?

I actually agree with most of what you posted and worry about the dissolution of our Nation with the "Global Community" too but the militia crap makes you sound dumb.

I have some friends and family who are fairly ready for SHTF (moreso than most, at least) and would work together in a crisis but none of them are my "c/o" and we damned sure are NOT Marines in any shape form or fashion.

As far as who is making themselves out to be a fool... Well my upbringing keeps me from pointing out the obvious.

ETA: I don't mean to come off too harshly here I just think that the "Militia" type BS gives us all a bad rap and clumps us all as nutcases... Maybe just keep it to a minimum? I would actually like you to answer the questions I asked though. I am genuinely curious.

OK, let us play.  

To your first point, 'The type that says, "If my c/o orders me to... so be it." '  Absolutely not.  Orders, no matter who give them, but first be legal and Constitutional, as well as serve a purpose towards a definate goal.  This is where decision making abilities come into play.  If your c/o, Boy Scout troop leader, Captain, or whatever tells you to go jump off a bridge, do you?  NO, you use sound judgement and if the order given is unconscionable then you do not follow that order.  The same goes for any role, whether as a LEO, NG, active duty military, or whatever position you are in.  Soes that make sense?  

Next, "Your c/o, give me a break.

What c/o?

What army are you in? "

The c/o is an elected member who has shown leadership ability; he is elected by the membership after proving to have the ability to lead the group in a beneficial direction.  They may or may not have military service, LEO duty, or whatever.  I have never claimed to be a member of a standing army, nor do I claim so now.  This comes to the next question.

"What are the "Confederate Marines" for Pete's sake?

Were you ever really a soldier or a Marine?"

The CSMC is a volunteer group of men promoting the expansion of the CS marine corp that was formed during the War of Northern Aggression.  This group, if you will, is in it's infancy but is gaining ground.  Right now we are in an organizational status; establishing the states and recruiting folks who take pride in their heritage and who are willing to take up arms to defend not only their states, but the CSA as a whole.  As a member, and a provisional officer in this organization, I make no claim to be a leader of troops.  No, I have not served, becase I could not justify serving in the armed forced os the very country that invaded my country back in 1861, conquered us, and forced us into submission.  I wanted to serve, but my conscious would not allow me to serve under the flag that allows the oppression the Southern people today.  Am I qualified to be a leader?  Hell no.  I've taken this responsibility in order to get the ball rolling in my area.  When I find someone better suited to lead then I"m going to resign my commission to them.  I take my position seriously and will do my best to fulfill that position with the dignity and honor that my forefathers would be proud of.  

"The topic IS that you said you "will NOT stand by and see foreign troops operating on MY HOME SOIL." and you were asked exactly whay you were gonna do. One tactic for "gorilla war," which is what you and your friends, er I mean fellow "Confederate Marines" dream of, er I mean prepare and plan for, Sir, is sabotage, right? Y'all don't intend on a frontal assault now do ya?"

Frontal assaults rarely work in modern warfare.  Sometimes they do and may be employed.  Guerilla tatics are very effective and are one tool that may be employed.  Sabatoge is another one.  There are others.  The type of tactics used will vary depending on the situation and mission.  I shouldn't have to explain that.  I am not, and have never claimed ot be, a great tacticioner.  i am a student of military tactics and logistics.  I practice and I shoot.  Does this qualify me to lead men in the field?  Not no, but hell no.  I do not pick objectices, policy, nothign of the sort.  I follow directions as long as those directions are legal and moral.

"As far as "foreign troops onto US soil, not aid station workers trying to help out by giving otu supplies and such" WTF do you think the UN, were they to even come, would be doing? Uh, giving out suppies and such, ya think? Nah, the'd be "seeding the area" for the "invasion" and would be fair game, right?"

While assenine, I will answer becasue you asked.  As I said previously, UN TROOPS i.e. armed military personnel sets a bad precedent.  It gets the unthinking people used to seeing foreign troops here so that in the future they will not protest when/if they decide to take things a step further.  It's the "give them an inch they'll take a mile" idea.

"So where is the closest "Confederate Marine" recruiting station? I have some cammies, some guns and would likely hack up a lung in a 2 mile run too so I am qualified, right?"

See above.  Right now we are recruiting.  For our recruiting forum, we have set up a Yahoo group.  If you're interested you're welcome to check it out. www.groups.yahoo.com/HQCSMC  

"I actually agree with most of what you posted and worry about the dissolution of our Nation with the "Global Community" too but the militia crap makes you sound dumb."

I'm glad we agree.  I rarely use the "M" word becasue of it's negative connotations.  All of the militia types that I've met have felt just as passionately about our country and our slide into the collectivist toilet bowl that we have today.  It's mostly a bunch of folks who are willing to fight to protect our coutnry from dissolving into a UN patsy in any way.  Not sure if that really makes sense.

"I have some friends and family who are fairly ready for SHTF (moreso than most, at least) and would work together in a crisis but none of them are my "c/o" and we damned sure are NOT Marines in any shape form or fashion."

That is exactly what the militias are about.  There's no trying to overthrow a government, just watching out for our friends and families when the SHTF and trying to prevent it from happening in the first place.  Nope, none of us are Marines, but many are former servicement and these veterans teach what they know to those of us who haven't served.  Those who serve, whether a LEO, NG, military, etc they all swear an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.  Militias, too, swear that oath.  The concern comes when the enemies that those men swore to defend the country from are the same people elected to lead, in the sense that those leaders no longer serve the people but the globalists, NWO, UN, or whomever else in the interest of security.  It is the concern that if the leaders pass down orders that go against the Constitution and infringe on the rights of all Americans, will those LEOs/NG/military stand up and disobey those orders, or will they follow the orders blindly becasuse they came down from above?  The militias are the last line of defense guarding the people from a tyrannical government and they take that responsibility seriously.

"ETA: I don't mean to come off too harshly here I just think that the "Militia" type BS gives us all a bad rap and clumps us all as nutcases... Maybe just keep it to a minimum? I would actually like you to answer the questions I asked though. I am genuinely curious."

I totally understand, and that is why I rarely tell anyone about my involvement.  A lot of the bad rap comes from past problems that have no bearing on the militias of today.  The militia guys are everywhere and we're good people...we are just prepared to take up arms to guarantee our freedom and will not compromise on our liberties.  As in any organization, there are bad apples.  The media, hate groups like the SPLC and NAACP, etc focus on these bad apples but do not look at the benefits and other, good people.  Consider that groups like the SPLC and NAACP have their own agendas, mainly focusing on moving the coutnry even farther towards the Communist democratic mantality, and groups such as the LoS, SCV, militias, etc stand directly in their way.  So they use their smear tactics to discredit the groups that stand in their way.  Not sure if all this makes sense.  If not, ask and I'll do my level best to answer.

See also:

www.mississippimilitia.com
awrm.org
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Fair enough, Bro. We have more in common than otherwise.

I appreciate the good discussion. You could have told me to fuck off due to me poking a bit of fun at you but you didn't and you stated your case. I appreciate that and it impresses me.

As far as your group goes just be careful. True nuts, racists, extremist (the real kind, not what people may call y'all) and Federal UC Agents are drawn to groups like yours and their intentions and goals may differ from yours.

Another thing we have in common, I would not piss on Morris Dees if he was on fire. We get his "Intelligence Briefing" magazine and he thinks everyone but him is racist and subversive.

Anyway, thanks for the discussion. You do your thing and I'll do mine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#20]
You are very correct.  There are a lot of folks that believe as the wacko militia types do.  We are very wary of new members and they undergo a thorough screening process.  We watch out for those white supremacists and otehr anarchists and such.  That's not what we want in our group.

In times past, my red neck would have shown adn I would have been quick to tell you to get bent.  I still do that a lot but now I find that it's better to explain my point clearly as I can and tell people how it is as respectfully as can be.  It tends to eliminate their ideas that I"m a crazy wacko and actually have something intelligent to present (even if sometimes that ain't the case.)  I get dealt shit like that a lot, but if you take the time to talk like a man, men will respect you, listen to you, and maybe actually agree with you.  I"m not askign you to join a unit; far from that.  I'm asking that you understand our viewpoint so that if you meet us, you will not automatically be wary of us.  We are good people just like ya'll.  We want many of the same thigns taht you all want, we just organize ourselves into groups beause there is strength in numbers and our strength is growing.

And yes, Morris Dees has got to be one of the most racist and hypocritical people in this coutnry.  He is not trying to help this brothers, he's trying to capitalize on their plight and that makes me sick.  What infuriates me is his continued attacks on ym Southern heritage and symbols when he proves that he knows little or nothing about them.

Five0 if'n you're ever down my way, let me know and I"d be happy to buy ya a beer.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#22]
That's the bitch abotu these forums.  You can't ever tell what someone is getting at and more than once I've taken thigns out of context.  No offense taken.

And you're very right, help is good as long as that's where it stops.  But it's a wait and see deal.  As far as the definition, well I never claimed to be the brightest light bulb in the pack.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL!  Hell I can get along with anyone as long as they try to act respectfully to me.  You ever make it down this way, look me up and we'll go have a beer and shoot the shit.

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:33:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top