Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 12:52:57 PM EDT
Ok, as many of you know, I am currently evac'ed in Houston, and need to get 2 handguns into the hands of my mom and dad (mom when I can finally reach her in northern LA). Well, since I can not buy handguns in Tx, I have decided to buy them here (found a good price), and then ship them to lake charles where I will drive out to pick them up. The problem is I can not find a good FFL in the area to ship to. Is anyone here an FFL in that area? Or do you know one?

thanks
nate
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Nater, I live in the LC area. I use Gator Guns (www.gatorguns.com) for my transfers. He is located in Sulphur, west of LC. I've never used Hunter's Supply, but I have heard that he will do transfers at %10 of cost. Can't verify that though. If you need anything else, let me know and I'll get back to you when I can.

Paul
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#3]
SW Gun and Knife is pretty reasonable about transfers, hes on Common street right at I-210.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top