Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 12:14:43 PM EDT
Just got a confirmed report from teh state director of the Department of Health and Hospitals working at the OEP.  Looting ahs occurred at the Academy Sports on Seigen Lane, as well as another location in Central.  Wal Mart on College has been closed doe to thefts and possible looting.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
It's spreading.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah looks like BR is getting a lot of problems from all the refugees. Friend called me up and told me Wally world suspended ammo sales. I'm giving him 500 rounds of M193 for his AR later tonight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeez, fellas. Stay safe, stay salty, and good luck.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah looks like BR is getting a lot of problems from all the refugees. Friend called me up and told me Wally world suspended ammo sales. I'm giving him 500 rounds of M193 for his AR later tonight.

I went to walmart last night, not a round of ammo or shotgun shell available.  Glad, I got that SHTF stash now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:07:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Same thing here @ Wally World in the Mobile, AL area....not a shell in sight and not for sale.

Don't need any but was inquiring about some CCI Shotshell and thought they sold all their ammo in the panic buying when my nephew inquired, he was told they're suspending sales.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:53:36 AM EDT
[#6]
no they didnt sell out of ammo their policy is that if there is a disaster then they are not selling anything gun related ...guns and ammo....hate that friggin place
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:44:49 AM EDT
[#7]
duplicate post below.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Jreb, I know they didn't sell out...read the last few words in the sentence in post above

Yeah...I feel the same way here...I don't normally get ammo there....only b/c my nephew needed some for his pistol.

If only we both get our act together to get some ammo from natchez...lol  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn, guys. My brother used to live on Kinglet Dr, just off Siegen Lane and I've been to the Academy Sports there.  Stay safe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top